Frywall 10 (Medium) - Orange - Splatter Guard, as Seen on Shark Tank
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FITS 10” PANS: Will not fit pans with lip-to-lip diameters smaller than 9.5". Verify your pan size before ordering. Not suitable for downdraft stoves.
- NO COMPROMISE PROTECTION: The first-ever splatter guard that combines uninterrupted protection with complete access to cooking surface, providing all the benefits of an uncovered pan without the mess.
- STOPS OIL MIST AND CONDENSATION: Completely blocks fine oil that splatter screens let through, but lets steam escape freely. So burgers sear perfectly, sauces reduce quickly, and condensation splatter is eliminated.
- SPILLOVER STOPPER: Perfect for preventing spillovers when sautéing lots of veggies and greens in overfull pan.
- SAFE, CLEAN AND COMPACT: Made of BPA-free, FDA-compliant silicone that can withstand sustained temperatures of up to 450°F. Dishwasher safe and easy to clean. After use rolls into cup-sized sleeve for compact storage.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frywall keeps your stovetop spotless no matter the meal, providing better protection than splatter screens while keeping your pan completely accessible throughout the cooking process. You can fry, simmer, or sauté as you would with an uncovered pan, and still keep your stovetop spotless. It’s perfect for deep fried delicacies like fried chicken and latkes, as well as for pan-fried burgers and steaks, bacon, bubbling tomato sauce, or that huge pile of greens that always tumbles onto the stovetop. Frywall is dishwasher safe and rolls up into a compact sleeve for storage. Made of BPA-free, FDA-compliant high temperature silicone rated to 450°F. Pan not included. U.S. Patent No. 9,784,302. Other patent applications are pending.
Showing 1-8 of 126 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When it fits the pan, it stops most grease spatter and is certainly worth using.