Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on October 29, 2012
I am currently training for a marathon and I've been using this belt for the past month. So far I love it! By taking a sip of fluids every mile, the bottle easily lasts me until 10 miles. It also adjusts easily (even during a run), so you can make it tight enough to minimize any bottle bounce. This is my third fuelbelt. Reason for my purchase was that I wanted something that held more ounces than the two-bottle belt, but was more low-profile than the six-bottle belt.. and the crush bottle carrier was exactly that. Only problem I have is the size of the pocket. Though great for carrying gels/pills/keys, I could not fit some things I'd like to have (like an ID or medical card). I recommend this product!
on March 27, 2017
Wish it had another small pocket or two.
on June 24, 2010
I reviewed a dozen or so products similar to this one. I chose this one because I love the color orange, appreciate the reflective badge, and liked the way the water bottle is secured. I do wish the velcro was a plastic buckle but it stayed put during a five mile run. I use it to run with my husky so he can have water anytime. It didn't leak and I had no problem taking the bottle out and replacing it - didn't miss a step. I think it served the purposes I needed it to just fine. I'm not sure it would be a good match for hard core runners with the velcro though. I could see it irritating skin and getting loose.
on October 29, 2012
While the product is well made, the pocket is entirely too small to be useful especially if you have a larger cell phone. I also find it very difficult to remove and reinsert the bottle without completely stopping.
on May 22, 2015
So far, it's delivered. I will be using it for my marathon. Does not jump around when the belt is tight enough. People complained about the pocket, but you can fit your phone in the belt loop that's on it, which is pretty common in other belts. And then use the pocket for a key and some gels.
on September 27, 2012
I am new to distance running and I feel like this is a great belt to start with (although I don't know anything different!) It is comfortable to wear and easy to remove and replace the bottle. The only thing I would complain about is that the zipper compartment isn't as large as I'd like. When running distances I like to take my phone (I have a blackberry) and a few energy chews (jelly belly sport beans) and I can just fit the phone and 2-3 chews. Other than that I think its a great product for the price.
on October 5, 2009
I've been very pleased with the design of this product and now own two (one for work and one for home). The water bottle does not bounce and jostle around like on other water bottle carriers I own, which are designed more for walking/hiking than for running.
on July 10, 2011
I used this in the Boston Marathon this year and while I was glad to have my green tea at mile 13, I was constantly having to adjust the belt (until the bottle was empty). I was glad when the drink was empty and I was able to ignore the twisting belt the rest of the run. It is possible I move my hips a lot when I run as I have had no luck with fuel belts. I am now trying out the camelback (which I love when riding a bike).
on February 3, 2012
i cannot live without this. It fits comfortably and has a pocket i can put a key and a gel in, plus i have added a couple of pouches i had from my other fuel belt so i carry a small container of glide and can put my shirt in the other if it is really warm out. it doesn't bounce or move much at all and has become my favorite running gear.
on July 29, 2016
it works well, but the elastic has stretched out from use

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question