Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 16, 2015
This belt is made from nice material and has 3 "fuel belt" tags on it that are reflective. It doesn't carry gels but they make another one that does. It has a wide range of adjustment. I wear 32" pants and it still has a lot of room to get bigger or smaller. My only complaint, which is a big one, is that the area where the belt loops through the buckles does hold while running. One side loops around 2 posts that holds well. The other side only loops around one post on the buckle. Meaning that it slides loose as you run. I threw a couple of stitches in it to hold that side in place and it works great now, but I shouldn't have to modify it to work. I'm not saying that this is a piece of garbage but it has a flaw.
on May 9, 2017
Used in several races so far (including a marathon and a trail ultramarathon). Stayed tight and I hardly even noticed it. Would definitely recommend. The picture sums up the look, and it tightened/loosened with ease.
on September 25, 2015
I ordered this race belt last minute, a week before my first sprint duatholon. It performed well & didn't move around on it's own. It didn't fail or open. At first I wasn't sure it was going to work because I have it adjusted to the largest size which is about a 38" waist; but as I wore it at home to get used to it it didn't feel tight, maybe it even softened up a little. It was comfortable during the race & I was able to shift it from my natural waist to lower down if I wanted. Good product, just make sure it'll fit your measurements if your on the larger side.
on December 1, 2013
Worked well on several half-marathons. I don't know if the distance between the holes on the bibs are standardized. The bibs that I collected from various races during the past 5 years or so all appear to be the same size, and their holes are narrower than the spacing of the rubber strings on the race belt.
This means that you can't pull the bib up the rubber strings all the way to the belt. Instead, you have to give it some slack. It is just a matter of time when I will lose one of the plastic clips.
The belt stays in place reasonably well. I usually wear a heart rate monitor under the shirt and it is difficult to tell which belt moves more.
What does bother me is that the bib is free to get blown around by wind and body movement. Clearly, if it is only attached at the top, the bottom will not stay in place. Technically you'd need two of these belts. This bothers and distracts me quite a bit during a race, especially on windy days.
on November 2, 2016
Works great. My daughter uses it when she runs in races.
on January 16, 2015
I bought two of these, one for me, and one for my brother-in-law as an early Christmas present. We both absolutely love it. I have been a runner for the last 8 years, and I can't believe I didn't get one of these sooner. If you run more than a couple of races a year, or you really hate getting safety pin holes in all of your running shirts, you should get one of these. If you run longer races where you need energy gel, you might one to get one of the combo belts that have loops for those as well. This one is just a plain belt with the attachments for the run number.
on February 25, 2016
This small piece of triathlon gear has really taken some stress away during race day. It is comfortable to wear and all of my race bibs have fit just fine so far. Before I was just pinning my bib to my jersey with doesn't allow for any adjustments. With the fuelbelt I can adjust my bib however I like and it gives me more clothing options. I don't know why I ever raced without one.
on July 5, 2017
Skip the pins and prevent holes in your favorite running gear with this race number belt. Great for those who start a race with their shirt on but have to take it off mid-race. Keep your number visible all the way to the finish line. Wrap the belt around the waist twice for kids' fun runs.
on November 17, 2015
I do triathlons, cycling events and road races. I use this for every race. This is really only needed in triathlons because you need to flip your number to your back when cycling, but I like wearing it to my road races too. I don't like poking holes in my shirts pinning my numbers down. I'd recommend this to anyone doing more than a few races a year, it's definitely worth the money.
on October 17, 2016
I run a lot of races and have HAD IT with using the tiny safety pins given at packet pick-up. So, I ordered this belt. The belt hold my bib well, but, there is no mechanism to keep the belt secured around my waist when I adjust it. I ran a race in Chicago recently, and ended up having to tie the belt in a knot in order to keep it in place. The 2 adjustable straps just would NOT stay put.