Fugetek 49" Selfie Stick Monopod Professional High End FT-568, For Apple iPhone, Android Samsung, & DLSR Cameras, Aluminum Alloy, Rechargeable Wireless Bluetooth Remote (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Compatible Devices||Cellphone, Camera|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2 x 16 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||0.6 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY, WOBBLE FREE SELFIES, COMPARED TO LIGHTWEIGHT STICKS > Ultra Extendable To Industry High 49", Quick Flip Locks,Tough Aluminum Alloy, Non-Slip Grip Rubber Handle, Ensures Wobble Free Photos, Mount To A Tripod With 1/4" Screw On Bottom Of Handle. Dimensions: 16.5x2x2". Weight: 10 oz.
- PRO GRADE WHEN PHONE SAFETY MATTERS, DROP SAFE > You Get Two Different Phone Mounts & Mirror Mount, One Mount With Screw Tight Lock Extendable To 4.2", No More Phone Slippage Or Drops, Another Spring Mount With Mirror For Your Rear HD Camera, Fits All Large Smart Phones With Extra Thick Cases!!, Don't Risk Your Phone With Flimsy Sticks, Our Selfie Stick Is Not Flimsy, It's Pro! *NOTE: REMOTE SHIPS IN HANDLE FACE DOWN, REMOTE IS NOT MISSING.
- FAST CONNECTING BLUETOOTH REMOTE FOR USE WITH MOST PHONES > Rechargeable Battery, Never Replace Batteries. 300 hour standby, 1 hour full charge. Compatible With Most Apple iPhones (11, XR/XS Max, XS/X, 8/8+, 7/7+) And Android Samsung (Galaxy, Galaxy S, Galaxy S10) 4.3 Or Newer. (iOS has no zoom feature.) *Remote Is Incompatible With GoPro.
- GOOD TIMES FOR ALL AGES > Everyone Of All Ages Can Use Our Selfie Stick And Will Love It. Whether You're Young Or Old, A Great Affordable Gift Idea. Awesome For Family Photos, Travel, Parties.
- A LONGTIME NAME YOU CAN TRUST > Why Fugetek? We Take Pride In Our Products And Customers, Friendly Support From Our Houston, TX USA Office Since 2006, We Offer A Lengthy 18 Month Warranty. *FOR GOPRO USERS: GOPRO ADAPTER SOLD SEPARATELY, REMOTE DOES NOT WORK WITH GOPRO. ** Zoom Keys May Not Work With The Latest Google Pixel Phones.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Our Selfie Stick is designed with FUN, FUNCTIONALITY and PERFORMANCE in mind. The highly adjustable and removable mounts guarantee you will have universal compatibility for your phone and other devices.
Why Our Professional Selfie Stick Surpasses The Competition
This fully adjustable selfie stick enables a wide array of unique and spectacular photography options.
Don't believe us ?? Read The Reviews!
This is the latest updated model FG-568 Selfie Stick. WITH MORE ACCESSORIES AND NEW FEATURES !
You Asked For It, We Heard You!
Check Out What's New.
NEW - 2 Removable Interchangeable Mounts.
One Mirror Mount - No need to look at phone screen. Can use phone's rear HD camera!
One Screw Tight Mount - Now you can tighten the mount on your phone and lock it. No slippage or drops!
NEW - Revised Manual With Photo Tips
Note: Remote Ships Face Down In Handle From The Factory. It Is Not Missing.
Same great design, more features and accessories for your money!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The design is pretty simple and intuitive. It took me all of 2 seconds to figure out how it worked. It comes with three adjustable nobs for the length and another one to adjust the angle of the device. The mount also acts as a swivel in case you want to try some other angles.
- The fact that it's waterproof actually came in handy since it did rain pretty hard for one day while we were in Osaka. Based on that experience, I can say that the waterproof aspect seems to be legitimate as there were no issues operating it during that day or any of the days after. Also, the little bluetooth remote is removable and recharges via micro usb (which I thought was a nice touch)
- This thing is pretty sturdy. I mean you can probably use it as a self defense weapon should you ever feel inclined to do so. That being said it's also quite heavy. It weighed down my bag constantly and there were definitely times where I wanted to just leave the thing behind so I could reduce the weight I had to lug around all day. However, I suppose that's the price you pay for something that's built to last.
The reason I'm docking a star here is because of how the attachments work. I definitely feel like these should have been built into the device itself in order to help prevent losing them and to make them more convenient to bring around. I feel like it's only a matter of time before I lose them.
Overall I'll probably be keeping this thing, just in case any zombies decide to attack me while my girlfriend tries to decide which angle she wants her picture taken from
On the first day in Iceland, however, I whipped out the selfie stick and immediately had issues with the bluetooth as it would connect and disconnect repeatedly... and that continued to be the case throughout the entire trip to the point that I ended up just stop bringing it out with us to sights because it was so frustratingly unreliable. I'm positive that this was stored safely in transit as it was packed inside a case and in a suitcase compartment that prevented any possible damage... and we did test this with other phones (both iOS and Android) -- none would keep the bluetooth reliably.
I'm about to go on another overseas trip and am shopping around for other selfie sticks.. this has been sitting in my basement collecting dust since the Iceland trip.
I would recommend looking elsewhere based on my experience with poor Bluetooth reliability.
1. Extends quite far so you can get a photo far from your face with a good background.
2. Can theoretically be used with an SLR camera
3. Has BlueTooth so you don't have any wires to connect.
1. This thing is huge. When fully compact, it is too big to fit a giant, tote purse. This makes it incredibly hard to travel with. It comes with a carrying bag, but come on, who is going to carry a separate bag for their selfie stick? If it would telescope down another 6", that would ideal.
2. When telescoped out all the way, the phone is so heavy that I could barely hold it up. Hence the comment about theory with the SLR. My SLR is easily 5X the weight of my phone, so I wasn't going to even try that.
3. There is no battery indicator on the BlueTooth remote, so you have no idea when it is going to die. It just stops working. Turning it off and on can spark it back to life for a few more shots, but then you're done until you can plug it in.
Final word, I probably will buy a more compact one for future travels and keep this one around the house for OOTD fashion-grams.
Top reviews from other countries
Contras: Es muy largo, por lo que no puedes traerlo en una bolsa pequeña, pero si viajas con mochila no tienes ningún problema.