Other Sellers on Amazon
Selfie Stick & Tripod Fugetek, Integrated, Portable All-in-One Professional, Heavy Duty Aluminum, Bluetooth Remote Compatible with Apple & Android Devices, Non Skid Tripod Feet, Extends to 51", Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.01 (26%)|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- ALL-IN-ONE PROFESSIONAL SELFIE STICK & BUILT IN TRIPOD : No Need For A Separate Selfie Stick And Tripod. Great For Group Photos, Facetime, Adventure Shots, Instagram, Facebook Live, Vlogging.
- ULTRA EXTENDABLE AT 51", HARDLY TELL IT IS A SELFIE PICTURE! : Quick Flip Locks – No Twisting To Lock - Wobble Free Selfies - Toughest Material, Durable / Non-slip sure grip rubber handle. **REMOTE SHIPS IN HANDLE FACE DOWN, REMOTE IS NOT MISSING.
- FAST CONNECTING WIRELESS BLUETOOTH REMOTE : Compatible With Different Devices. iPhone, Android, Digital Camera (Bluetooth may be incompatible with some cameras) - Compatible with iPhone iOS and Android 4.3 or newer (*iOS has no zoom feature. *Zoom works on limited Android devices, Bluetooth remote incompatible with Go Pro) Rechargeable Battery, 300 Hours Standby, 1 Hour Full Charge. **REMOTE SHIPS IN HANDLE FACE DOWN. IT HAS 4 SCREWS.
- BUILT IN TRIPOD TO CAPTURE EVERY MOMENT : Extend The Feet On The Tripod And You Now Have A Standalone Selfie Stick. Equipped With Non- Skid Feet, For More Safety And Reliablity. Great For Lectures, Sporting Events, Presentations. ** Zoom Keys May Not Work With The Latest Google Pixel Phones.
- TWO AWESOME GIFTS IN ONE : What A Great Surprise To Get A High Quality Professional Selfie Stick And Tripod For The Same Price. Everyone can use it and will love it. Friendly Customer Service From Our Houston,Tx Office.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Selfie Stick and Tripod
- 19" Collapsed
- 51" Fully Extended
- Battery: Lithium Polymer (Included)
- Broadcom Inc Chip For Bluetooth Remote
- Weight: 1.05 lbs
- Standard 1/4" Mounting Screw
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Selfie Stick
- 1 - Bluetooth Remote
- 1 - Charging Cable
- 1 - Phone Mount
- 1 - Manual
- 1 - Carrying Bag
Fun, Functionality And Performance
The Fugetek FT-569 All In One Selfie Stick / Tripod is designed with FUN, FUNCTIONALITY and PERFORMANCE in mind. The highly adjustable and removable mount, insures you will have universal compatibility for your phone and other devices. Plus, a built in tripod base allows for more flexibility and variety of pictures.
|Fugetek Selfie Stick||Fugetek Ring Tripod Kit||Fugetek Desktop Ring Light||Fugetek 10" Ring Light||Fugetek Mini Tripod|
|Design||Selfie Stick||Tripod Ring Light Kit||Tripod Ring Light Kit||Tripod||Mini Tripod|
|Compatibility||Phone & Camera||Phone & Camera||Phone & Camera||Phone & Camera||Phone & Camera|
|Max Length||49 inches||54 inches||12 inches||51 inches||7.5 inches|
|Phone Mount Length||4.2 inches||4.2 inches||4.2 inches||4.2 inches||4.2 inches|
|Weight||9.6 oz||3.29 lbs||13 oz||2.3 pounds||6.4 oz|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In terms of portability:
It’s extremely light and has a little carry bag that you can sling on your shoulder or fit in your backpack (although it peaks out the top of mine a little bit). The remote control snaps on the base so you don’t have to keep track of it separately.
In terms of functionality:
It never failed me! I synched the remote to my phone right after it arrived, and never had to do it again. The remote has an “on/off” switch and right after I flip it on, it would automatically recognize my phone within a few seconds. It also has a great battery life: I charged the remote once and it lasted me two whole vacations at this point!
In terms of devices I used :
I use an iPhone Xs with a decent size case AND a pop socket. I never removed either because there is a good grip on the tripod and I never felt it was in danger of falling out.
(1) Careful in windy areas. Because the base is small relative to the height of the shaft (fully extended), a gust of wind will take this whole thing right over. It happened to me once in the desert and scratched my iPhone a bit. I solved this by wrapping my sweatshirt around the base to give it a little more weight and stability and never had another problem in the wind. This was the only environment I needed to do that - everywhere else was fine!
(2) Sometimes it takes a second for the picture to snap, so hold your pose for a second after clicking the button and don’t move too quickly.
I bought this selfie stick simply because of the tripod feature. Me and my wife took a trip to Vegas, and I wanted to avoid the need to ask someone to take our picture. Needless to say, I was completely satisfied...I received several complements and captured memories. It really allows for everyone to be in the picture.
I would love to see an added feature that made the Bluetooth remote water resistant. I had obvious concerns about getting the remote wet when swimming with the selfie stick (lol, I felt obnoxious but got great footage). Easy fix I just removed the remote and used the timer. All in all its durable, light, and practical.
took it on vacation for a week, man, i have so many beautiful pictures, no more awkward pictures holding selfie stick with front camera or asking strangers or looking for strangers in remote places to take your picture and not sure how they take your picture.
Due to tripod and not hand held while taking picture, pictures are lot more clear because of no shake. remote battery was very good, it made it through the day of 200 pictures without issues.