Fuji IBJJF Uniform, Pink
- Slightly shorter arms, tapered sleeves & pants for women
- Smaller waitline
- Breast cancer ribbon embroidery
- FUJI premium cotton blend
- Free sew-on patches
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Designed for women, by women the Fuji Pink Blossom Gi #7016 is great for training and competition. An IBJJF approved white gi with pink contrast stitching featuring cherry blossom designs on both shoulders. A portion of all sales are donated to breast cancer research.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) It's super cute. It is way cuter than the pic. You really can barely see the detailing in the pic but besides the little flower thing on the jacket, the pants have pretty pink stitching that is NOT obnoxiously pink. I actually like pink but you can have too much of a good thing and many gi's do. This one has just the right amount of very feminine and delicate stitching and patching.
2) It's super soft. SUPER soft. You really could wear it for pajamas. And that was straight out of the box. Now granted if you're looking for a competition gi, soft may not be your best bet. But it feels awesome and it is 100% cotton. And it has normal cotton pants not those annoying rip stop pants they keep shoving down our throats.
3) It is IBJJF approved. I have never competed but apparently IBJJF has pretty strict rules about where the patches can be and blah blah blah. You would think that gi companies would try harder to make their gis IBJJF approved but they don't. So you might sink a couple hundred bucks into a gi and then realize you can't wear it to compete. My one friend went to the worlds and he described people trying to hack patches off their pants with nail clippers or else being forced to buy a new gi on the spot at premium prices. Eek.
4) It is the best price-quality ratio I have found and I've been training 6 years. You can buy other gis for the same price but they just don't have the style. A few of the gis I got from an all-women's gi company just make me sad.
5) It fits. I don't know why it is so hard to find a gi that fits but it is. Granted, women come in all shapes and sizes but still. I mean I'm not saying it fits like a glove because then it wouldn't be a gi but it's not huge and billowy like some of them or too small like others.
In short, I adore this gi and I wish I could return most of the gi's I own and just buy more of this one because I know I will wear it out and then I will cry.
Now, there are a few tiny con's. The main one is that the sleeves are a bit large. Once again this is strictly a problem in competition because between being super soft and then having these large sleeve openings it's really a gift to your opponent. She could get grips and stay there all day and feel awesome about it because these sleeves won't hurt her hands. Sometimes people's gi's are like sandpaper, I have arthritis in my hands and those are killer. I actually can't think of any other con's. I love training in this gi.
I love this gi, that's all there is to it. I'm going to keep an eye on the price and buy another the second it goes down. It's already a good price but I'm a cheapskate. And Fuji is Fuji, everybody has at least one Fuji and now I know why.
It's also stayed very clean and bright despite being white, and despite all the rolling its been through the past couple years. It sucks to wear during the Summertime though, since the Gi is made of a high quality, thick material to prevent from losing shape and being pulled apart.
It is very well made and it fits very well. It did come with a white belt even though it stated that it was only the gi & no belt was included.
We ordered Pink with size WC0 for a 7 years old girl.
Size was bigger, but after wash, it just fit perfectly.
There is no picture of the Gi pant, so I was assuming the pant is same as the Blue Style...
Turns out it's NOT! The pant is same style as "Fuji Kid's BJJ Uniform, Pink"
It might because the kid's pant is different than the Women pants...I guess
After all, it is a fair quality with a Girly style Gi.
My girl is really enjoy with it.