Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fujifilm Instax Mini Candy Pop Instant Film (10 Color Prints)
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

Size: 1 Pack = 10 Sheets|Change

on October 1, 2013
I recently bought the Fuji Film instax mini 8 and was immediately drawn to this cute film. This film was just perfect, my pictures came out looking fantastic. I do wish they had this in a double pack since they run out so quickly! This style is just too cute though, so I'll probably be buying more to use in the future.
on September 24, 2013
I am surprised with the grain and color on this film. Much better than I expected. My daughter and I love the polka dots. Makes the pictures all the more appealing/less boring than the typical white surround. I use this film in a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8.
on May 5, 2013
I love all instant fuji films. I'm so glad they came out with something to replace the polaroid. This is my FAVORITE mini-film pattern. Cute colored dots cover the front of the film. Its great because it fits almost any occasion and is really pretty.
on December 5, 2015
The film is modernized for the new "kids" generation style. It has decoration/style on the film which is kool. The only thing is the film is about $1 each film/picture but if My daughter loves it & if she's happy then I'm happy. One downside is sometimes after you take the picture the film comes out blank, it rarely happens though, it's like a box of chocolate you'll never know whatcha gonna get. Also if you don't set the camera correctly for outdoor sunlight then for sure your film will be blank so what out for the correct setting for indoor vs outdoor (sunlight, daylight, etc..).
on May 16, 2014
i love this film! i fell in love with film cameras and such when i was 7, but this was the first time i had seen patterned film so i was kind of skeptic to buy it. it was very fun and gave the photo a fun energetic feel :) definitely recommend!
on January 22, 2016
This is by far my favorite pattern that I've found! I love small polka dots so this film is perfect for me. I had no issued with damage or anything like that. It arrived quickly in the mail. It is the most expensive film that I've ever bought, and I only buy my film on Amazon. It comes out to $1.148 per picture. It is definitely not the best deal, but for a fun change of pace, it works great. It is not my every day film but I have bought this multiple times because I like it so much!
on August 29, 2015
I got this for my daughter to put in her Fuji polaroid camera. The photos come out cute and vintage looking, she has them up on her corkboard. I think that the cost is hard to justify re-purchasing. Especially now that polaroid kiosks' exist in malls. You can take your pictures from your phone and upload them in the mall and get them back looking like polaroid for fraction of cost. Great product otherwise and came in timely manner.
on January 13, 2014
I love these little films. They come out so neat and pretty. I'm loving them. I just hate how there's only 10 films and you run out so fast because you just wanna keep taking pictures. Lol. I think I'm gonna get another pack of these ones. They're cute. I love them.
on August 8, 2016
This film is definitely cute and the same quality as the basic films but the price is eerie at almost a dollar a photo. Personally, I recommend buying film stickers and value packs of the basic film. You save a lot of money and the sticker packets come with a variety of choices!
on January 17, 2016
was super excited that i found cute cheap film to finally be able to take pictures with my new fujifilm mini instax 8, so i ordered right away. it came a lot faster than i expected and i absolutely love how cute the film looks!♡