58mm Filter Kit For Fuji FujiFilm Finepix HS30EXR, HS25EXR, Fuji Fujifilm X-E1, X-A1, HS50EXR, X-T1, X-T10, X-A2 Digital Camera Includes Multi-Coated 3PC Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD) + LensPen Kit + More
|Price:||$16.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 58mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) <> Glass Multi Coated 3 piece Filter Kit consisting of an Ultra Violet (UV), Circular Polarizer (CPL), and a Fluorescent (FLD) Filter.
- Lens Cleaning Pen - Removes Dust And Finger Prints Without Scratching Your Device
- ButterflyPhoto Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth - Safely Removes Fingerprints and Dust, Cleans Without Chemicals
- A lens Hood Can Help Prevent Flares- Those Circles Of Light That Can Accompany Images Where A Strong Llght Source Is Just Outside The Frame. + Lens Cap Keeper - Never lose your cap again!
- This Kit Includes Some Of The Essential Accessories You Need To Take Full Advantage Of Your New Fuji FujiFilm HS20 EXR, HS30EXR, HS30 EXR, HS25EXR, HS25 EXR, Fujifilm X-E1, HS50EXR, X-M1, X-A1, X-T1, X-A2, X-T10 Digital Camera. Includes Multi-Coated 3 PC Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD) + LensPen Kit + Cap Keeper + Cleaning Cloth
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This Kit Includes Some Of The Essential Accessories You Need To Take Full Advantage Of Your New Fuji FujiFilm HS20 EXR, HS30EXR, HS30 EXR, HS25EXR, HS25 EXR, Fujifilm X-E1, HS50EXR, X-M1, X-A1, X-T1, X-A2, X-T10 Digital Camera
1) 58mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)
2) Lens Cleaning Pen - Removes Dust And Finger Prints Without Scratching Your Device
3) 58mm Hard Rubber Lens Hood
4) Lens Cap Keeper - Never lose your cap again!
The 58mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) is a must have filter to protect your lens.
- UV filters reduce haze and improve contrast by minimizing the amount of ultraviolet light. Especially useful in areas of high altitude or snow, eliminating the undesirable blue cast.
- CPL filters (Circular Polarizer) are great for removing unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass or water. Take richer scenic shots and notice improved clarity in distant objects by cutting through haze and increasing color saturation. This filter is mounted on a rotating frame allowing the user to determine the desired amount of reflection to be removed by simply rotating the filter.
- FLD filters allow for shooting under fluorescent lighting. Bring warm natural lighting to rooms that would otherwise be washed out by unappealing fluorescent lights.
- Includes a protective case
Lens hood - a lens hood can help prevent flares-those circles of light that can accompany images where a strong light source is just outside the frame.
The Lens pen Cleaner - is a combination Brush & special non-liquid cleaning head. It also comes with a microfiber cloth. Perfect for cleaning your cameras, lenses and all types of screens. It also has a pocket clip for convenience
Top Customer Reviews
The microfiber lens cloth is vivitar brand and works well.
Cons: I have the HS50 EXR. The camera already comes with a lens hood.
The lens "keeper" cord is cheap and broke already. (worthless)
I havent had the need to use the spray/pen as of yet.
I would recommend purchasing a "better" filter/ filter set (if needed) and skip this kit.
The lenses come in a handy case that keeps them seperated to protect them from scratches. The lense cover attatchment is elastic and will fit over a barrel of any size. This was quite handy for me due to the fact that I lay stuff down and walk off... frequently.
So far I'm very happy with this product, it came on time and well packed as well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The larger projections of the hood interfere with the wide angle setting of my 24-720 mm lens. So not too happy with the purchase.Published 13 months ago by Larry Kona
The lens filters are 5 stars. However as a package I have to give this a bad rating. The X Photo Pro Series Hard Tulip Lens Hood sucks! Read morePublished 14 months ago by Anthony Castelluci
Don't use the cleaner (really?) or the cord, and rarely the hood. But do use the lenses.Published 19 months ago by T. Dengler