Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on June 10, 2016
The best larger size print instantly developing film out there right now. Too bad that they aren't even a little bigger. Expensive but it's all about the fun of watching it develop right? Especially good for parties. I heard the smaller size print film is better quality. Not sure if that's true but seems more fun to have a bigger pic so that is the instx camera we got. Was a Christmas present to a young adult and this 3 pack film is the best deal to get 60 pics.
on November 11, 2014
It's film, it works as expected, and we're having a ball taking photos! I'm ordering more so we can take photos at thanksgiving and Christmas. I suggest ordering in large bundle packs for the best deal, and you will go through this stuff quickly once the kids discover the joy of instant photos. Easy as heck to use, too. Even the 8yo can load and unload the photo cartridges in the camera. We're so pleased with our instant camera and film, best purchase ever.
on November 16, 2017
I use the every year at the fall festival to give parents a keepsake photo of kids in Halloween costumes. The quality and color are goid. Plus the film can be hard to find so I love that I can get it from Amazon
on May 26, 2016
excellent film, like their now assassinated fp100c, about the same price and size, works in a more modern camera than the land cameras but I wish fuji would not kill off the films I love....
on March 23, 2017
Great price on double packs.
on January 14, 2018
This wasn’t what I thought it would be. The ad pic shows colored borders and is different to all the other film so I thought it would be just that but it was the same as all the others. Seeing as I had ordered so many of the regular film I was disappointed when this arrived.
on January 29, 2017
This was such an amazing deal! I purchased this for when my March baby arrives, but have tried it out just to make sure the film was not damaged. I am still in disbelief what great deal I scored these for, I am forever thankful for this seller! Fast shipping + great deal?? Will DEFINITELY be purchasing again!!
on June 8, 2017
film frames aren't colored. They are white. Three stars because it was wrongly advertised.
on May 21, 2016
Great film. Been using them for past couple years and always pleased.
on August 10, 2016
It was such a scam, I only received 3 single packs instead of 3 twin packs like advertised.