Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 113 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 117 reviews
on June 10, 2016
The best larger size print instantly developing film out there right now. Too bad that they aren't even a little bigger. Expensive but it's all about the fun of watching it develop right? Especially good for parties. I heard the smaller size print film is better quality. Not sure if that's true but seems more fun to have a bigger pic so that is the instx camera we got. Was a Christmas present to a young adult and this 3 pack film is the best deal to get 60 pics.
on November 11, 2014
It's film, it works as expected, and we're having a ball taking photos! I'm ordering more so we can take photos at thanksgiving and Christmas. I suggest ordering in large bundle packs for the best deal, and you will go through this stuff quickly once the kids discover the joy of instant photos. Easy as heck to use, too. Even the 8yo can load and unload the photo cartridges in the camera. We're so pleased with our instant camera and film, best purchase ever.
on September 25, 2014
With such a wide format, these pictures are an excellent choice for big group and landscape shots. The colors are warm and accurate. I didn't notice any unusual color spots. They developed pretty quickly so you can see your work of art in no time. My only complaint is that they only come in packs of 10 exposures. So after ten shots, you need to change out the pack and that gets frustrating after a while. I wish they could be packs of 20 or even 30 exposures, but that's something for the camera manufacturers to think about.

I recommend this product for those who want to capture more of the scene in their pictures.
on June 8, 2017
film frames aren't colored. They are white. Three stars because it was wrongly advertised.
on March 23, 2017
Great price on double packs.
on August 10, 2016
It was such a scam, I only received 3 single packs instead of 3 twin packs like advertised.
on January 29, 2017
This was such an amazing deal! I purchased this for when my March baby arrives, but have tried it out just to make sure the film was not damaged. I am still in disbelief what great deal I scored these for, I am forever thankful for this seller! Fast shipping + great deal?? Will DEFINITELY be purchasing again!!
on October 27, 2015
amazing product!
on August 23, 2015
The Film takes great pics. I wouldn't "shake it like a Polaroid picture" because I did, to make the picture develop faster, and it left the film with weird crackle looking marks. I gave it 4 stars because I consider the price expensive, but I guess that's the going rate for film.
on May 26, 2016
excellent film, like their now assassinated fp100c, about the same price and size, works in a more modern camera than the land cameras but I wish fuji would not kill off the films I love....