Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 29, 2016
I was pretty happy with the look of this film, especially with a roll I shot in the late-winter with snow and overcast weather. It was well suited to the winter cabin vibe I was going for and I enjoy the colors. I've attached a few scans from a local lab.
review imagereview image
38 helpful votes
39 helpful votes
44 comments|Report abuse
on October 7, 2014
I keep coming back to this film. I just uploaded a bunch of images shot with this film and developed in my little bathroom photo lab. They look great! I'm a Fuji fanboy, I'll admit, but I've shot many different types of film(different brands, different formats,)and X-TRA 400 always makes me the happiest!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
50 helpful votes
51 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 9, 2017
Bought this to go with an older camera I gave away and I'm sure Fujifilm didn't let that person down. It's a good film for outdoor use if you still use a film camera.
on July 26, 2016
Some of us still have old model cameras that use real film -- hate to let them go to wast and had to order some film as I could not find it locally. May never be able to get it developed but we'll see.
on November 2, 2017
Great for shooting a lot of film and any color correction can be done with Lightroom if the negatives are scanned.
on March 27, 2017
I miss the days when film was cheaper and developing was even cheaper. Good price seems I have to have it.
on October 8, 2017
Worked great in little camera my daughter has! Can't wait to see how the pictures come out!
on November 14, 2017
Good classic film. Had no problem using it and developing it with an old Nikon FG film camera.
on December 27, 2016
This film is great for the price. The colors are vivid, and they have a very nice softness to them. There is a nice amount of grain as well, which I personally like. My only gripe is that the film is very sensitive to green.
2 helpful votes