Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 394 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 433 reviews
on June 29, 2016
I was pretty happy with the look of this film, especially with a roll I shot in the late-winter with snow and overcast weather. It was well suited to the winter cabin vibe I was going for and I enjoy the colors. I've attached a few scans from a local lab.
review image review image
44 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2014
I keep coming back to this film. I just uploaded a bunch of images shot with this film and developed in my little bathroom photo lab. They look great! I'm a Fuji fanboy, I'll admit, but I've shot many different types of film(different brands, different formats,)and X-TRA 400 always makes me the happiest!
on May 24, 2017
Old reliable! Only ordered because I couldn't find any 36 exposure five packs anywhere. But this is a great, easy to use, easy to process film. Definitely not as great as Portra, but I'm not trying to take out a bank loan to buy film for casual snaps.
on January 29, 2016
The 35mm film is getting harder and harder to find, almost as much as finding places to develop it. But, when you need film, REAL film at 25 Mega Pixel. In which you can take to a image processor and blow up to house size, nothing beats good 35mm film. Okay, a 4x6 studio camera, but who has these at home, in your car or in a bag for those wonderful candid shots? Not me! I ordered a pack of 200, 400 and 800 film for that simple reason, it's getting rare! Can't say a lot about Fuji Film, simply, it's good.
on March 9, 2017
Bought this to go with an older camera I gave away and I'm sure Fujifilm didn't let that person down. It's a good film for outdoor use if you still use a film camera.
on July 26, 2016
Some of us still have old model cameras that use real film -- hate to let them go to wast and had to order some film as I could not find it locally. May never be able to get it developed but we'll see.
on March 27, 2017
I miss the days when film was cheaper and developing was even cheaper. Good price seems I have to have it.
on December 27, 2016
This film is great for the price. The colors are vivid, and they have a very nice softness to them. There is a nice amount of grain as well, which I personally like. My only gripe is that the film is very sensitive to green.
on April 11, 2014
Will you get better quality out of Velvia? Heck yeah. Will it be cheaper to develop Tri-X on your own if you have access to a darkroom and supplies? Of course.

But can you really beat dusting off an old film camera or buying a new one, popping a cheap roll of this into it, and then going to town with some friends or on vacation or around town, sending it in, then looking at the prints with a new appreciation for what happens immediately before, during, and after you press the shutter button?
Heck no.
So, this cheap little film will always be one of the first things I recommend to my photographer friends. You can find it anywhere, they still make it in bulk, it's cheap and effective and fun.
on March 9, 2017
Have always LOVED 35mm film. Fujifilm X-TRA is the BEST. THANKS.