Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 389 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 428 reviews
on June 29, 2016
I was pretty happy with the look of this film, especially with a roll I shot in the late-winter with snow and overcast weather. It was well suited to the winter cabin vibe I was going for and I enjoy the colors. I've attached a few scans from a local lab.
review image review image
44 comments| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 6, 2017
This is decent film for just taking non-essential shots or testing a new (vintage) camera or lens. It's inexpensive and delivers good quality. Personally it was hit and miss for me. I think most of my bad shots were due to poor settings on my part. Overall it's a good deal. I wouldn't use this for things like vacations or special occasions and definitely not in a professional setting. I think Portra or Ektar is better for those types of situations. Fuji also has a professional version for that.
review image review image
on September 18, 2016
Yep, I'm still stuck in the 90s too.
If you're looking for a starter film or a great all-rounder, look no further.
Superia comes in ISO 200 - 1600, so you can use it no matter the lighting condition.
COLOR is AWESOME! Pictures of red cars, green grass, blues in the sky...all just POP! I am a big fan of Superia for this reason.
Clarity is great. No surprises there.
Grain is...I'll call it "classic". You're shooting film for this reason anyway, right? Not too intrusive, not absent.
Botch an exposure? No worries!
Exposure latitude is great. You can definitely get good results a few stops either direction.
Maybe my only gripe about Superia is it only comes in 24shot rolls.
But I actually prefer that because I need to change ISOs more often than that, usually.
Altogether, Superia is a great benchmark. There are films that are better in some ways, worse in some ways. But you can always find a reason to pack a roll of Superia.
on May 24, 2017
Old reliable! Only ordered because I couldn't find any 36 exposure five packs anywhere. But this is a great, easy to use, easy to process film. Definitely not as great as Portra, but I'm not trying to take out a bank loan to buy film for casual snaps.
on January 29, 2016
The 35mm film is getting harder and harder to find, almost as much as finding places to develop it. But, when you need film, REAL film at 25 Mega Pixel. In which you can take to a image processor and blow up to house size, nothing beats good 35mm film. Okay, a 4x6 studio camera, but who has these at home, in your car or in a bag for those wonderful candid shots? Not me! I ordered a pack of 200, 400 and 800 film for that simple reason, it's getting rare! Can't say a lot about Fuji Film, simply, it's good.
on October 7, 2014
I keep coming back to this film. I just uploaded a bunch of images shot with this film and developed in my little bathroom photo lab. They look great! I'm a Fuji fanboy, I'll admit, but I've shot many different types of film(different brands, different formats,)and X-TRA 400 always makes me the happiest!
on March 9, 2017
Bought this to go with an older camera I gave away and I'm sure Fujifilm didn't let that person down. It's a good film for outdoor use if you still use a film camera.
on July 26, 2016
Some of us still have old model cameras that use real film -- hate to let them go to wast and had to order some film as I could not find it locally. May never be able to get it developed but we'll see.
on March 27, 2017
I miss the days when film was cheaper and developing was even cheaper. Good price seems I have to have it.
on August 1, 2017
If you still have the older cameras this great product will be the 1 to choose.