Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fujinon XF14mmF2.8 R" and save 27% off the $899.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Camera/Camcorder + ADH Planfrom Warrantech
- Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begin day 1. Parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures begins after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Fujinon XF14mmF2.8 R
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 14mm focal length
- 21mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras
- F2.8 maximum aperture; F22 minimum
- Micromotor-type AF motor
- 58mm filters
- 0.18m/7.09" minimum focus
- Fujifilm X mount for X series interchangeable lens cameras
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Designed to capture images rich in perspective, this ultra wide-angle lens with its extreme angle of view is the ideal choice. With minimized distortion, and high resolution from the center to the periphery of the image frame, this lens has the versatility to capture not only powerful landscape and architectural photos, but also amazing image quality when shooting indoors in confined spaces. Using the focusing distance and depth-of-field scales on the focus ring, photographers can take intriguing snapshots that accentuate depth of field.
Type: XF14mmF2.8 R
Lens construction: 10 elements in 7 groups (includes 2 aspherical and 3 extra low dispersion elements)
Focal length: f=14mm
35mm format equivalent: 21mm
Angle of view: 89°
Max. aperture: F2.8
Min. aperture: F22
Number of blades : 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
Stop size : 1/3EV (19 stops)
Focus range: Approx. 18cm - ∞
Max. magnification: 0.12x
External dimensions: ø65mm x 58.4mm
Filter size: ø58mm