Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fujinon XF14mmF2.8 R" and save 35% off the $899.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Fujinon XF14mmF2.8 R
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 14mm focal length
- 21mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras
- F2.8 maximum aperture; F22 minimum
- Micromotor-type AF motor
- 58mm filters
- 0.18m/7.09" minimum focus
- Fujifilm X mount for X series interchangeable lens cameras
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Designed to capture images rich in perspective, this ultra wide-angle lens with its extreme angle of view is the ideal choice. With minimized distortion, and high resolution from the center to the periphery of the image frame, this lens has the versatility to capture not only powerful landscape and architectural photos, but also amazing image quality when shooting indoors in confined spaces. Using the focusing distance and depth-of-field scales on the focus ring, photographers can take intriguing snapshots that accentuate depth of field.
Type: XF14mmF2.8 R
Lens construction: 10 elements in 7 groups (includes 2 aspherical and 3 extra low dispersion elements)
Focal length: f=14mm
35mm format equivalent: 21mm
Angle of view: 89°
Max. aperture: F2.8
Min. aperture: F22
Number of blades : 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
Stop size : 1/3EV (19 stops)
Focus range: Approx. 18cm - ∞
Max. magnification: 0.12x
External dimensions: ø65mm x 58.4mm
Filter size: ø58mm