Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

83%
17%

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on July 20, 2017
Excellent and fun product. Used this for my wedding guest book.
on November 9, 2016
I bought this pack for a Vegas trip, and boy oh boy did I use them up! The package came in looking like a brick of cocaine, which made it all the more exciting. Haha. Good quality film!
on August 24, 2017
Best deal I could find for this product
on May 16, 2013
This film is used in the Fujifilm instant camera. The photos come out great! We use these every year at an event, taking photos of our guests and their families and then give then to the guest. I have taken some of my own photos and the colors are crisp and true to life. Highly recommend.
on January 12, 2017
Exactly what I wanted, film is in date, quick delivery, product as described. I will buy again, price is unbeatable.
on May 3, 2015
Pictures come out great! We used these for our guests to take pictures during our wedding reception. It was a hit and our guests loved it! We had some packs left over and we used the remaining ones to take pictures of our newborn daughter a year after.
on July 2, 2015
Had to buy bulk because its so expensive. Takes great pictures though and for some reason it really gets a party going.
on December 17, 2016
Quality product. Thanks!
on September 11, 2014
I haven't used them yet, but plan to for our wedding guest book! Fast shipment and great deal. Thanks!
on August 29, 2016
Excelent product and delivery!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.