Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

86%
14%

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on November 9, 2016
I bought this pack for a Vegas trip, and boy oh boy did I use them up! The package came in looking like a brick of cocaine, which made it all the more exciting. Haha. Good quality film!
on May 16, 2013
This film is used in the Fujifilm instant camera. The photos come out great! We use these every year at an event, taking photos of our guests and their families and then give then to the guest. I have taken some of my own photos and the colors are crisp and true to life. Highly recommend.
on January 12, 2017
Exactly what I wanted, film is in date, quick delivery, product as described. I will buy again, price is unbeatable.
on May 3, 2015
Pictures come out great! We used these for our guests to take pictures during our wedding reception. It was a hit and our guests loved it! We had some packs left over and we used the remaining ones to take pictures of our newborn daughter a year after.
on July 2, 2015
Had to buy bulk because its so expensive. Takes great pictures though and for some reason it really gets a party going.
on December 28, 2012
This new 'polaroid' system is great. The camera is definately 'quirky' but what makes it all worthwile is the availability of very affordable and NEW film! If you shoot polaroids with a circa 70's camera you'll have difficulty finding film and when you do it'll cost a lot - and wont be consistent because it's very old film!
on December 17, 2016
Quality product. Thanks!
on September 11, 2014
I haven't used them yet, but plan to for our wedding guest book! Fast shipment and great deal. Thanks!
on August 29, 2016
Excelent product and delivery!
on October 7, 2013
I have done business with Mel's Camera several times. They have always delivered as promised. The Instax film serves my wife's needs for instant film for her projects. I am always confident when I order from Mel's and I get a great price too!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.