Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

Fujifilm 20-INS200KIT Instax Wide Film 200 Image Kit

on July 20, 2017
Excellent and fun product. Used this for my wedding guest book.
on August 24, 2017
Best deal I could find for this product
on January 12, 2017
Exactly what I wanted, film is in date, quick delivery, product as described. I will buy again, price is unbeatable.
on May 3, 2015
Pictures come out great! We used these for our guests to take pictures during our wedding reception. It was a hit and our guests loved it! We had some packs left over and we used the remaining ones to take pictures of our newborn daughter a year after.
on July 2, 2015
Had to buy bulk because its so expensive. Takes great pictures though and for some reason it really gets a party going.
on December 17, 2016
Quality product. Thanks!
on September 11, 2014
I haven't used them yet, but plan to for our wedding guest book! Fast shipment and great deal. Thanks!
on August 29, 2016
Excelent product and delivery!
on October 7, 2013
I have done business with Mel's Camera several times. They have always delivered as promised. The Instax film serves my wife's needs for instant film for her projects. I am always confident when I order from Mel's and I get a great price too!
on September 27, 2016
Great film
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.