Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on May 23, 2012
This handy little bag is the complete opposite of the typical boring, black, nylon camera bag. I bought this to serve as both a purse and inconspicuous camera bag, to bring along to an upcoming family wedding. The bag is very well-padded on the inside, with a divider that can be easily re-positioned. It comfortably fits my Canon SX40, or my husband's Canon EOS Rebel T3i (either camera, with lens hood still attached), with plenty of room in the second compartment for batteries, a wall charger, memory cards, my wallet, and Samsung Galaxy smart phone. This will definitely serve my purposes.

As always, there's room for a little improvement. First, the side pockets are held closed by little pieces of Velcro. Zipper closures would make those pockets more secure and functional. Second, the strap could stand to be made from a nicer quality material. It's just a plain black nylon strap. I may try to find something a little prettier, off a different bag. Third, the double-zippered top flap is wonderful; making it easy to get into the bag's contents. However, there's a lot of wasted, unused space under that flap. Some pockets or pouches under that flap for things like memory cards would be fantastic.

All in all, this is a great bag, and I would buy it again!
on February 24, 2015
love it! I know it's apparently made for the instax cameras , but fit my d80 with 50mm 1.8D attached facing down. could fit another small lens or flash if I didn't want to carry my wallet or phone. Which is fine for me since I had wanted a bag for just everyday street shots, so I don't plan to carry my whole work kit, and a single prime and body is sufficient.
It loses a star because while the bag is cute and simple, the cross body strap is pretty cheap, it reminds me of a standard strap you get when you buy the boxy camera bags without the thickness, had to use another purse crossbody strap from my actual purse.
on December 11, 2014
i bought 3 of these for gifts... LOVE THEM using for purses...cutest things we've seen... can move inside "spacers" to accommodate your contents... just a medium size "purse"
i had bought the little red one at a sale for $2.00 and put it above my desk as "retro decor" and everyone loves it, so thought i'd go online and try and get some for gifts and found these white ones.... prices vary ... but very cute to use as purses....very durable...
on December 26, 2016
I bought this camera bag as a gift for my daughter she absolutely loves it. It is stylish and functional. Her camera fits well in it and it does scream camera bag. It comes with a shoulder strap but she prefers to just carry by the two handles.
review image
on March 23, 2014
Bigger than I expected. Was hoping for something more of a camera case size and turned out to be the size of a small purse. Although with the size it can hold more film than my camera case I have for my Fujifilm Instax camera. Was a gift for a girl, so perhaps she can hold some of her girl things in it.
on May 21, 2014
It took awhile for the bag to arrive; however, it was worth the wait! It is a compact size (can fit in a tote bag) and saves me from looking like a total tourist with a camera bag. The patent finish always for the bag to be wiped clean or repel water as well...bonuses for my many outdoor adventures!
on December 31, 2014
This is a very cute bag; and the canera and supplies fit nicely. Might even use the bag for a normal day, swapping camera for wallet.
on October 13, 2014
Lovely little bag, hold my Olympus Pen Mini & a spare lense & I can still get my glasses & phone in, currently I'm using it as my everyday handbag :)
on November 11, 2015
This was just what I needed and so stylish!!
on February 7, 2013
2-7-13 -- This bag is great to hold the Fuji Mini Instax 25 camera and extra film and accessories, and has a nice optional shoulder strap. At $29 it seems quite overpriced like the camera itself, but quality and design are good.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.