Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 11, 2013
This bag is made to fit my Finepix, but sadly it doesn't. It is too narrow for a camera this wide, and too short for the long lens. The biggest problem though, is the poor quality. There is not enough material at the top of the case, so that the top half of the zipper is constantly being pulled over the top of the case. To zip the bag, I had to pull the zipper and material down so it would meet with the lower half of the zipper. After a couple weeks, both tabs on the zipper broke, so now the bag is useless since it can't keep my camera secure. I will never buy a product from this company again, since they are well aware of the shortcomings of their product, and refuse to correct them.
One person found this helpful
on August 1, 2012
I just received this camera bag. It arrived quickly and was well packed and seems nicely padded in the interior with two pads that have velcro so you can place the extra padding where you feel it is most needed on the inside.
The only reservation I have about this bag is the odd overhang of the top main compartment flap. The zipper is basically tucked under the lip of the cover flap. When it arrived the zipper teeth were not fully locked together on the rounded corner so I was afraid it might continue to pull apart. I was able to unzip it and it did rezip all the teeth back together properly but it requires careful handling. Nylon zippers don't like a lot of stress so I hope that it hangs in there. If the zippers hold up I think I will really like the various compartments and the style and size of the bag overall.
One person found this helpful
on February 17, 2013
I bought this camera to use with my Fuji HS30EXR. At first glance it appeared to be of reasonable quality and roomy enough to hold my camera, six battery packs, a battery charger, cleaning cloth, several memory cards and a cable shutter release. It turned out that "looks are deceiving."

I purchased the camera bag in mid-December 2012 and by January 15, 2013 it was totally useless. The main storage compartment has two zippers for "ease of access." I found the zippers to be of poor quality and difficult to manipulate. After week two, zipper one separated so it would not allow for a secure closure and two weeks later zipper two did the same. I now have a camera bag that I am not able to close the main compartment -- rendering the bag useless for any type of field work.

The only reason I gave this product a one star is there was nothing lower. I would NOT recommend this product to anyone.
on January 19, 2012
I bought this bag for my husband. He had a digital camera, lens hood, cleaning kit and zoom lens to carry and wanted a roomy bag. He has room in this bag for additional items if he should decide to expand his equipment. The other bags we looked at were either much smaller or the size of backpacks... this bag was just what we were looking for. I'd recommend this item, the value, to any of my friends.
5 people found this helpful
on January 17, 2014
I recently received this camera case as a gift. It's a perfect size and made for my Fujifilm camera. The case that came with the camera only has enough room for the camera. My new case has room for the camera, battery charger, cleaning cloth and a couple of lenses, yet its not big and cumbersome. It's perfect for my needs!
on December 1, 2017
great
on November 30, 2012
I bought this case as the on provided with the Fujifilm FinePix HS20EXR is too small for any other accessories. This case allows room for the camera, charger, extra batteries, manual and other items may be stuffed into the end compartments. I am very pleased with its versatility! Price is right!
on March 8, 2013
This bag had no trouble fitting my new camera and all of my camera gear. I even have room for my purse so I don't have to carry two bags. The fabric seems very durable but I haven't gone on vacation yet. I will have to see how it holds up during vacation. I think this bag is a great for the price.
on February 13, 2014
My mistake on thinking that this bag would be bigger. I should have read more. I bought it for my husband and all of his camera equipment. He has a fujifilm FinePix S4200 and has multiple lenses and such. It's able to hold the camera well and little necessities. So what you see in the picture is exactly what you get. Shipping was super fast. I personally like the bag. If my husband doesn't I'll keep it for myself! I WILL buy from ButterflyPhoto again. =]
on September 19, 2012
Well made bag but not for the HS30EXR. Make sure your camera will fit first before purchasing. I went off of the add and I regret it. Oh well another useless P.O.S. I wasted money on. Though s**t for me. If your camera fits tho it is a good buy.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.