Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 23, 2013
Things I love about this camera. 1) it charges similar to a cell phone (no need to remove the battery to charge) 2) Once you set force flash or no flash and you turn on and off the camera the setting stays until you decide to change it 3) Same as two when you set a shooting mode i.e. portrait/scenic etc. it stays even if you turn the camera on and off repeatedly 4) Very easy for my 7 year old to operate 5) this blue color makes it easy to spot 6) easy to start video once camera is turned on... red button! 6) extremely lightweight

Things I don't love 1) It only has 5x zoom which isn't really doesn't make too much of a difference 2) When zoomed it's easy to get a blurry shot... better to take the picture full frame and crop 3) Have to set forced flash to take good indoor pictures otherwise the subject turns out grey colored
4 people found this helpful
on June 21, 2014
Very small, fits easily into any pocket. Unlike Panasonic Lumix point and shoot cameras, which get dust onto their CCD chips all the time, this camera seems well protected from dust. Photos done in bright daylight are excellent, comparable to those taken with a high end SLR. Videos taken in bright light are also great, but you have either to use a tripod, or be very careful not to move the camera, while taking videos, as its anti-shake feature is virtually useless. Both photos and videos taken in a dim light or at night time show a lot of digital noise, even at a low ASA setting, which is to be expected in all cameras of this type. Overall, it's a fine, affordable extra camera to have it handy in your pocket or purse, just in case you may need it.
on June 17, 2012
I am a new photographer and I am just getting in to photography and this camera is ver very old quality for the price.
Here are some things you should note:

1) the body of the camera is completely plastic, which I found to be a bt disappointing. But still good so far.
2) there is no viewfinder
3) the battery takes 6 hours to charge,which I find a bit long. But it may be sort to others.

That's pretty much all the thins that I think are important.

I was quite amazed at the quality of the pictures.
The flash is very bright, which should be good upto about 10 or 12 feet away.
It is very small and compact which is very good.

If you are looking for accessories to go with this camera, I would recommend:

1) RooCase nylon hard shell case ( about $10 )
2) Transcend 8 or 16 GB memory cards ( $6 for 8GB )
3) VidPro gripster mini tripod ( $3 )

All of these accessories together will cost about $115
Not too bad for all that.

Overall, a very good camera for how much it costs.
Five stars for sure
15 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on September 6, 2012
I just got this 2 days ago, but I already love the quality and the beautiful simplicity to the settings...as some digitals are very overly-complicated .This basic digital camera does the job, was fairly priced and this camera puts back in the fun of taking photos...Got in the habit of only doing video for a couple of years ..This takes GREAT quality photos ine SRAUTO mode...great results...Love it and thanks to Amazon...Regard, Ric Thorne
22 people found this helpful
on December 28, 2012
I got this camera for my 12 year old daughter as a replacement (cameras don't need to be washed in the washing machine). She loves it and it takes really good pictures. I didn't have my camera around on Christmas morning so we used this one, and I'm very pleased with the product. The only reason for the four is it feels a little flimsy and it was hard to get the battery in the first time. Still worth buying, though!
4 people found this helpful
on July 6, 2016
The camera works very well. The image quality is excellent. I would recommend putting it on a tripod. The only thing I don't like about this camera is after four years of light use the camera buttons melted while the camera was charging.
on July 12, 2013
I bought one of these in blue and another in pink (from another store) and they both work great. My sisters had a blast shooting photos at our wedding and the pictures came out just as well as the professional's. We did not experiment with outdoor shooting at night but outdoor during the day, indoor during the day (with many windows), and indoor at night all worked excellent.
The girls will have many more opportunities to take pictures and make memories. I'm glad we chose this product.
One person found this helpful
on May 18, 2014
This camera is a good one! It takes really good pictures and zooms in really nice. It is just a tad slow but most "point and shoot" camera's are like that. It's small and the thing I like most about it, is it doesn't eat up a ton of AA batteries. It comes with the lithium ion battery which is great!
on June 8, 2014
Almost a 4-star. For the price of less than 60 dols, this is a decent camera. Photos are good. After 3 weeks in Norway with over 500 shots, it is worth it. But the movie taking function does not work...or is so complex that the directions do not address it.
I bought this as my 3 most recent digital cameras (3 times the price of this one) stopped working before the 2 year mark. So I thought that its a waste to spend money on a "good" one. Recommended if you don't care about video.
on April 4, 2013
I am so glad we got this camera. We took a chance on a warehouse deal and got a great deal. We saved $30 and the camera came with everything in its original packaging. There was no description of what was included and that was a little worrisome but you do have a 30 day return. There was no memory card but we had one from our other camera. The camera has a rechargeable battery and the chord is adaptable to be used for charging and for downloading to your computer. The screen is a nice size and the camera is compact but very nice. Comes with a manual and a DVD which I have not watched yet. I should recommend it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.