Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on November 2, 2012
Camera prefers to shoot at low shutter speed 1/50 to 1/100 seconds; thus resulting in motion blur. Even if you raise ISO to 800 it drops to f8 or even f10 and maintains low shutter speed. A low aperture (f4) priority would have been better. Auto focus not a problem except at maximum 5x zoom. I have yet to take a picture at 5x zoom that is in true focus. If you hold the camera steady and not rely on zoom the results are fine.
on April 5, 2013
I purchased this camera more than two months ago and I am very pleased with the purchase. First the Bad. There is no stereo sound on the video clips. The sound is a bit muffled. Not clear compared with previous camers I have owned. There is only a three shot burst mode. On Auto mode I am getting a mixed result at night. Few problems indoors. The battery life could be better. I am taking mainly night shots with the flash. I am getting about 100 shots and around 8-10 minutes of HD video, then on goes the red low battery indicator. During the day you should get more pics. I purchased a 16 GB class 10 memory card and the quality of video is off the charts good. As good as any camera in its class. To improve indoor and night shots you need to go to Program mode then set the ISO to 1600 or 3200. Do this and you night/indoor resolution will be very good. The optical zoom is excellent. But you may want to turn off the digital zoom and opt for optical only. Great results. Daytime/Outdoor shots are among the best I have seen. This camers requires a bit of work. There are around 20 shooting modes. Its a good idea to experiment with these. They are there for a reason. This can greatly improve results. Overall this is a great camera and for the price the JX580 is tough to beat.
on January 1, 2016
I owned a Fuji J38 before this and was very pleased with it. Actually this is my third Fuji camera. This is pretty much the same camera as the J38 with a several more megapixels and a slightly larger viewing screen. I was motivated to stick with a similar camera because I had purchased some extra batteries for the J38 and this camera uses the same battery. My needs are simple and this camera meets my expectations, namely, easy to use, takes great pictures with a minimal amount of setup, and it fits in my shirt pocket. The camera in my phone is good, but there is no comparison to what I capture with this little camera. My only complaint is that the software (on a disc) is outdated (WIN 7) and hasn't been updated to WIN 10, but it doesn't make any difference since I use Photoshop anyway. I bought it refurbished and that could be why the software is outdated, plus I haven't really tried to update it through Fuji, so this may be an unfair criticism.
on December 10, 2014
This is my 4th Fujifilm FinePix camera (different models). The first two were great: they took good photos and held up for a long time in spite of a lot of abuse (including getting dropped on cement several times!). The third was awful: after a few weeks of fighting with it and getting nothing but blurry photos, I returned it. With a 2/3 track record, I decided to give Fujifilm another chance, and I'm happy to say this one meets my expectations so far. Good photos, easy to use. I love the button for video mode, which is a feature my older Fujifilm cameras didn't have. Also the on/off button is in a better location, where it is less likely to be accidently turned on in my pocket. With this camera in hand, I'm ready for Christmas!
on March 2, 2015
This is a great little HD camera. This is the second one I purchased. For a little point and shoot, it has easy to use features and takes very nice photos. I use mine mostly for animal photography, but I photograph humans too! The lens is made by Cannon. It works great on the run as well as on a tripod. Small and light. I would advise getting a camera strap for it. I dropped my previous one a few too many times. I use the HD video feature almost daily and have been very satisfied with the results.
on May 23, 2017
Works well
on November 25, 2016
We love this camera and saved so much money! Thank you so so much for the quick service.
on December 5, 2013
I love this little camera, just slips into my purse or pocket and I got an octopus that attaches easily to anything so I can use the timer setting to take pics the owner can also be in. Quality is very good and it is the easiest one to use ever! I also am delighted with the red color. And what a bargain!
on June 11, 2013
I am so glad I chose this camera! I originally picked it for the reasonable price and was pleasantly surprised when I tried it and it produced the most wonderful photos. I recommend the Fujifilm camera to anyone looking for a digital camera.
on May 14, 2013
It is easy to use. I just opened the package, took the camera out and charged the battery. Took it with me the next day and point and shoot. The only thing I wish it had was a viewer to look through when the sun is hitting the led screen. But not a big deal. Also love that it uses standard SD cards.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.