Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 121-130 of 532 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 583 reviews
on January 25, 2014
This camera suits my needs and has enough features to have me experimenting.
Great camera for this price range, I use it to get my daughter who is interested in photography to get accustomed to a viewfinder and to experience the feel of a traditional camera body.
I like this camera a lot.
on October 5, 2012
Fujifilm Finepix S4200 Digital Camera it is great camera. make good movies with memory card, good pictures, good size,
and it is professional camera.
the price is very cheap on the amazon. the camera worth more than the price.

Thanks amazon to let people write review for the products so, other people can shoose the best product.
on July 12, 2014
Works well for beginners and for the price. More than you expect, with plenty of modes to keep you occupied. Definitely something you can look into if you're buying someone their first camera to keep at least a year or longer. Durable and worth it.
on October 15, 2013
I saw a lot of bad reviews When I was interested in this camera I bought it anyways. All bad reviews are probibly from professional photograophers. I'm a beginer in photography and this is pefect to start with. I recomend this for beginners
on August 31, 2016
I like this camera. I just didnt realize I was buying a used one. It's ok, gets some good shots, but spend some more money for a brand new one/better one
on January 22, 2013
This is my third Fuji FinePix digital camera and it excels just as the first two did. It performs better than I have a right to expect it to, given the low price. I heartily recommend this DSLR.
on June 13, 2013
...but you get what you pay for. It has a lot of great features, and I have enjoyed using it, however I've noticed that the clarity of picture isn't the best on wide shots. The close up shots and macro shots look good and have relatively high quality, but wide shots and far away shots end up being grainy. That was a little disappointing.

The camera is a decent one for the price you pay however.
on March 11, 2013
Great camera. Great price. For anyone wanting a really good camera at a really good price, I recommend this camera. It's a little heavy, but not for it's size. I like a heavier camera. It has a neck-strap which is so much better than cameras with the wrist strap (in all fairness, though, the wrist-strap on this camera would not be ideal due to the sheer size and weight of this camera). This camera is perfect for my family.
on September 17, 2012
I purchased the camera after reading a lot of good reviews. The pictures were for the most part decent quality, and the optical zoom pictures were acceptable.

The video zoom only went to 3x, and the video quality with optical zoom, just plainly sucked. When the camera malfunctioned to work again after changing batteries, I sent it back to Amazon. Amazon gave me a quick credit on my account.

I then ordered a Panasonic Lumix ZS20, and so far this is much better camera. Pictures are real nice with the 20x zoom, and the video can be recorded in multiple scenes, at high optical zoom settings.
on April 15, 2013
My hubby bought me this camera as a gift to help me kick off my photography business/hobby. This is a great camera to start learning how to use a DSLR. It still can be used like a basic point and click, but you can also change the settings and learn how to adjust the settings like on a professional camera. It takes wonderful pictures, very crisp. Love it.