Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fujifilm FinePix SL1000 16.2MP Digital Camera with..." and save 52% off the $379.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Fujifilm FinePix SL1000 16.2MP Digital Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tilting 3.0-inch TFT color LCD monitor (920K-dot) and electronic viewfinder with eye sensor
- 16.2 million effective pixels 1/2.3-inch CMOS image sensor
- Fujinon 50x optical zoom lens and digital zoom approx. 2.0x (up to 100x with 40x optical zoom)
- Focal Length: f/4.3mm-172.2m; Full Aperture: f/2.9-f/8.4 (Wide), f/65.-f/7.6-f/18.7 (Telephoto)
- Full HD movie 1080i/60fps with stereo sound and one touch movie recording
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Display Weight||2.75 pounds|
|Item Weight||145 pounds|
|Maximum Focal Length||1,200 mm|
|Package Height||5.3 x 7.4 x 7.7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.75 pounds|
The Fuji FinePix SL1000 Digital Camera features a 16 megapixel 1/2.3" backside-illuminated CMOS sensor that is able to produce high quality imagery with notable low-light sensitivity. High speed performance is afforded throughout the system, enabling fast continuous shooting up to 10 full resolution frames per second and an auto focusing speed of 0.2 second. Full HD 1080i video capabilities are also supported at a frame rate of 60fps. An incredibly long 50x optical zoom lens is also built into the SL1000's design, giving a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-1200mm. This range can be effectively doubled through the use of Intelligent Digital Zoom, and an optical image stabilization system benefits shooting at such magnifications by reducing the appearance of camera shake. Both a rear LCD monitor and electronic viewfinder are available for monitoring and image review, and both have a high 920k-dot resolution for clear image viewing.
Top customer reviews
Followup review...I purchased this camera roughly 6 months ago because it had so many great reviews, and at first, I thought it worked very well. I bought it for ease of use, however I'm starting to be a little disappointed.
1. If I didn't use the camera for a couple of weeks, it would not turn on. I thought it was the battery, so I charged it (but thought this was funny because the battery should last a little longer without being used). It didn't take long to charge which was unusual, but it seemed to work fine after that. I would just have to remember to check the charge a day before I planned on using it, but was worried that when one of those special pictures came up that it wouldn't work. AND, this is just what happened. Only this time, when the camera wouldn't turn on, I pulled the battery out and put it back in and it worked and showed fully charged. I've charged the battery several times now. I just went to see if it would turn on and it wouldn't. I put it in the charger and it wouldn't charge. I'm assuming a bad battery (it should have lasted longer than this).
2. Preview button. I pressed the Preview Button to look at some of my pictures, but at times it would say that the picture was corrupted, so I lost the picture. It would almost freeze searching for the picture. Not sure if that was the card or not, but shouldn't have been.
3. This Christmas I used the camera at our family Christmas. Many pictures turned out blurry when a subject barely moved. It's always taken descent pictures in low light, but not that night. I had to turn the flash on to get better pictures, but the lighting was adequate for clear pictures. Sometimes it works right, sometimes it doesn't.
I'm a little disappointed that I have to spend so much time trying to get this camera to do what I want it to do and I am no novice when it comes to cameras. I've had other SLR cameras before this one.
I'm going to get in touch with Fuji to see what they will do.