Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fujifilm FinePix XP80 Waterproof Digital Camera wi..." and save 40% off the $199.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Fujifilm FinePix XP80 Waterproof Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Yellow)
|Price:||$159.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$39.01 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 Way Proof - Waterproof 50 ft / 15m, Freeze proof 14 Degree F / -10 DegreeC, Shockproof 5.8 ft / 1.75m and Dustproof.
- 16.2 megapixel backlit CMOS sensor delivershigh-quality images in low light.
- Continuous shooting mode is capable of capturing up to 10.0fps (maximumrecording of 10 images at full resolution).
- Full HD Movies with one-touch movie button.
- Connect to your smartphone or tablet for extra enjoyment for Remote Shooting and Wireless Image Transfer.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
28mm Wide Angle, 5x Optical Zoom & 10x Intelligent Digital
The indomitable FinePix XP80 features an internal 5x optical FUJINON zoom lens(28 - 140mm), which means that you can zoom right up to the action, even underwater. The technology continues to impress with the added application of Intelligent Digital Zoom. The FinePix XP80 combines its 5x optical zoom with Intelligent Digital Zoom which results in double the zoom range(10x) whilst offering optimum image processing to counteract the degradation that has traditionally occurred when digital zooms are used.
High-Resolution, 16M BSI-CMOS Sensor and Optical Image Stabilization
16 million pixels BSI-CMOS sensor
16 million pixels BSI-CMOS sensor makes even dark scenes bright for high-quality images.
Optical (Sensor-Shift) image Stabilization
Optical image stabilization reduces the blur that tends to occur when the camera is zoomed in.
Easy photo transfer***
A single push of the Wi-Fi button transfers photos to your smartphone or tablet without having to enter an ID or password, allowing you to share photos with friends or upload to social media.
*** Install the free FUJIFILM Camera Remote app onto the smartphone or tablet first.
Remotely shoot pictures from your smartphone or tablet. This function allows you to adjust zoom settings or switch to movie recording, making it a particularly useful feature when shooting wildlife that is difficult to approach or in tough wilderness conditions.
*** Install the free FUJIFILM Camera Remote app onto the smartphone or tablet first.
Bright and Clear LCD with an Anti-Reflective Coating
The bright, clear LCD monitor is treated with anti-reflective coating to ensure excellent visibility, even in bright sunlight. LCD monitor brightness is automatically adjusted in response to lighting conditions to maintain optimal visibility and prevent unnecessary battery drain.
1. FinePix XP80
2. Conventional digital camera
Interval Timer Shooting
The interval shooting mode takes pictures at set intervals, ideal for time-lapse photography of sunsets, opening flowers or other transitions in nature. Intervals can be set to 10 minutes, 5 minutes, 60 seconds, 30 seconds or 15 seconds.
"Burst Mode Button" for Responsive, Hassle-Free Shooting
Characterized by high-speed processing, the CMOS sensor empowers continuous shooting at up to 10 frames/sec. (max. 10 frames) or ultra-high-speed bursts at a maximum 60 frames/sec. (max. 70 frames*6). A dedicated "Burst mode button" lets you instantly switch into continuous shooting mode, making it easy to capture exactly the moment or expression that you''re shooting for.
Full HD Movie (1080p / 60 fps) & Movie Recording Button
Thanks to the CMOS sensor, the FinePix XP80 can shoot 1920 x 1080-pixel full HD video. A dedicated movie recording button makes it easy to switch to movie recording mode with a single touch.
Safe double-lock mechanism for battery compartment
The extra safe double-locking system prevents the lid from accidentally being opened.
Fujifilm''s color reproduction
When using our cameras underwater, Fujifilm''s years of experience ensure that colors are reproduced exactly as they are seen by the human eye.
A selection of 11 special filters lets you create distinctive photo effects. Filter effects can be verified on the LCD monitor to ensure you get exactly the results you''re shooting for.
7 types*4 of advanced filter can also be used in movie recording.
Motion Panorama 360
Select “Motion Panorama 360” mode, press the shutter button and sweep the camera to pan the scene. The FinePix XP80 cleverly produces a stunning 360° panorama shot, effortlessly and automatically!
Frame your shot and SR AUTO intelligently recognizes the scene and selects the ideal settings.
|Auto Focus Technology|
|Battery Average Life||210 Photos|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||10 fps|
|Display Fixture Type||Fixed|
|Display Resolution Maximum||460000|
|Display Size||2.7 inches|
|Effective Still Resolution||16.2 MP|
|Expanded ISO Maximum||6,400|
|Expanded ISO Minimum||100|
|Exposure Control Type|
|External Memory Included||Yes|
|File Format||JPEG (Exif v2.3)|
|Flash Memory Type||SD/SDHC/SDXC, Internal|
|Flash Modes Description||Auto, Forced off, Suppressed, Slow synchronization, Red-eye reduction|
|Flash Type||Built-In Flash|
|Focus Description||Contrast detection|
|Focus Type||Autofocus Only|
|ISO Range||Auto, ISO 100-3200, ISO 6400 at M/S resolution|
|Image Aspect Ratio||1:1, 4:3, 3:2, 16:9|
|Included Components||16.0 Megapixel Finepix Xp80 Digital Camera (yellow)|
|Item Dimensions||2.64 x 1.02 x 4.09 inches|
|Item Display Weight||2 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.39 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||2.7 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Voltage||3.7 Volts|
|Lithium Battery Weight||0.22 grams|
|Macro Focus Range||9 cm|
|Material Type||Metal, composite|
|Maximum Aperture Range||F3.9 - F4.9|
|Maximum Focal Length||140 mm|
|Maximum Shutter Speed||1/2000 of a second|
|Maximum horizontal resolution||4,608|
|Memory Storage Capacity||96 MB|
|Minimum Focal Length||28 mm|
|Minimum Shutter Speed||4 seconds|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||16.2 MP|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CMOS|
|Photo Sensor Technology||CMOS|
|Remote Control Description||via smartphone|
|Shipping Weight||0.5 pounds|
|Supported Battery Types||NP-45S lithium-ion battery & charger|
|Video Capture Format||H.264|
|Video Capture Resolution||1920 x 1080 (60p, 30p), 1280 x 720 (60p), 640 x 480 (30p)|
|Water Resistance Level||Waterproof|
|Weather Resistance||waterproof to 15m, shockproof to 1.8m, freezeproof to -10C, dustproof|
Compare to similar items
This item Fujifilm FinePix XP80 Waterproof Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Yellow)
Panasonic DMC-TS30A LUMIX Active Lifestyle Tough Camera (Blue)
Nikon COOLPIX W100 (Blue)
Nikon COOLPIX S33 Waterproof Digital Camera (White) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Nikon COOLPIX AW130 Waterproof Digital Camera with Built-In Wi-Fi (Yellow)
Fujifilm XP70 16 MP Digital Camera with 2.7-Inch LCD (Yellow)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||digideals4less Top rated seller||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Extreme Electronic||Photo Savings||InspireDigital|
|Screen Size||2.7 in||2.7 in||7 in||6.85 in||3 in||2.7 in|
|Item Dimensions||1.02 x 4.09 x 2.64 in||4.08 x 0.77 x 2.3 in||2.76 x 6.69 x 5.91 in||4.31 x 1.48 x 2.64 in||4.35 x 1.06 x 2.6 in||1.02 x 4.09 x 2.64 in|
|Item Weight||6.24 ounces||5.07 ounces||0.82 lb||5.77 ounces||7.8 ounces||6.24 ounces|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||16.2 megapixels||16.1 megapixels||13.2 megapixels||13.2 megapixels||16 megapixels||16 megapixels|
|Video Capture Resolution||1920 x 1080 (60p, 30p), 1280 x 720 (60p), 640 x 480 (30p)||1280 x 720 (30 fps), 640 x 480 (30 fps)||1080p||1920 x 1080 (30p)||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 (30p/60p), 1280 x 720 (60p), 640 x 480 (30p)|
|Viewfinder||None||None||fixed LCD||fixed LCD||fixed LCD||None|
The perfect camera, indoors and out! XP80 is an all purpose camera for every day needs. 4 Way Proof - Integrates four rugged protection features: Waterproof 50 ft / 15m, Freeze proof to temperatures as low as 14 Degree F / -10 DegreeC, Shockproof to withstand drops from 5.8 ft / 1.75m and Dustproof to protect the body from sand and dust.
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras
Top customer reviews
Note on app, you have to have wifi and 4g auto toggling off. It works great on both my tablet and Samsung s5 phone
Update: 6-8-15 This camera rocks! clear vivid underwater photos and easy to use. I was in a spring and took over 200 pics and battery was still just fine, one bar down. If you want easy underwater camera go for this. I love it and price is down now too.
Update Sept 19th 2015. Camera still doing wonderful and I have taken several thousand shots. Price is much lower than when I bought it.
- It's not too heavy, easy to have around the wrist when snorkeling or free-diving
- Great battery-life. Never ran out of charge during a day at the beach. Even when keeping the camera on for at least one hour snorkeling.
- My kit came with a 16G SD card, case and floating strap. The card was nice, because my previous one got wet, and I was unsure if it would last. The strap was useful for peace of mind while snorkeling in deeper water. The case is useful for traveling, but it's a bit flimsy to rely on. But then again, the camera is shock proof.
- Images and video's come out great. Nothing spectacular, just as expected from this type of camera
- Wifi: I thought this was gimmicky, and useless, but it was actually really cool. If you have the Fuji app on your phone, you can turn the camera into its own Wifi network, connect, and transfer photo's. It's great not having to wait until you get to a computer. Now you can simply transfer pictures to your phone and share them from there.
- There are few buttons, so many controls are done on-screen. This makes it a bit tedious to move from, say, underwater to beach or 'P' setting. But it's workable.
- No external charger. Charging through the camera works fine, and battery life has been good. But for trips without reliable power at night, it might be nice to leave one extra battery charging in the room while taking the camera out.
- Not entirely unexpected, the low-light performance is not great.
1. When in brighter light, the screen wasn't bright enough to see what you were shooting. Underwater I was shooting blind in more than one case and that kinda sucked. I cut off some parts of what could have been a great shot.
2. Like many other cameras without a red filter, your underwater shots (The deeper ones anyway) are going to be very blue and you're going to lose color definition. A friend of mine took a GoPro with her and her color was MUCH better. She also had the red filter as well. I was able to color correct them as long as the images weren't shot from too deep (There is one from a lagoon from this camera that I color corrected to be ok). I DID use the underwater feature, which helped at some levels. Unfortunately I think you really need the red filter for deeper dives. Our deepest depth was 32 meters if I remember correctly.
Including some pics here. Including two pics of the same scene... one with this camera and one with hers. As you can see hers didn't wash out all the colors to blue....
Overall, it's really not a bad little camera for your average vacation. I had no water leakage issues. The battery didn't last quite as long as I expected, but I won't really blame the camera for that as I was probably using it more than I realized. Good for shallow water and general outside shots.
ETA: Images around showing or some reason. Will give it some more time then try to upload them again