Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fujifilm FinePix Z70 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x ..." and save 68% off the $129.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Fujifilm FinePix Z70 12 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Blue)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12-megapixel resolution for large, photo-quality prints with 2.7 Inch LCD display
- 720p HD movie recording; one-touch movie button
- 5x optical zoom; Target Focus tracks a subject automatically
- Photo tagging with automatic upload functions to YouTube and Facebook
- Face Detection and Automatic Red-eye Removal
- 12-megapixel resolution for large, photo-quality prints
- 720p HD movie recording; one-touch movie button
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Fujifilm FinePix Z70- 12MP, Fujinon 5x Periscopic Optical Zoom, 2.7" LCD. Other features include: Face Detection w/ Red Eye Removal, Tracking Auto Focus, Digital Image Stabilization, Upload Function to YouTube & Facebook, High Sensitivity 1600 ISO, 6 Scene - SR Auto Automatic Scene Recognition, One Touch HD Movie 720p w/ Sound, Successive Movie Mode, Blog Mode w/ 7 In-Camera Editing Options, Couple and Group Timers, LED Illuminated Buttons, Thin Metal Body 17.9mm, Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery.
From the Manufacturer
The FinePix Z70 is the latest addition to the fun and fashionable range of Z-series compact cameras that's perfect for the tech-savvy and chic-minded photographer. The FinePix Z70's impressive feature set includes one-touch movie capture HD, LED illuminated operation keys and tagging with automatic upload functions to YouTube and Facebook. The FinePix Z70 also boasts a 12-megapixel CCD sensor, a large 2.7-inch high-resolution LCD and a Fujinon 5x periscopic optical zoom lens (36mm-180mm equivalent) for added range and flexibility.
FinePix Z70 Highlights
Debuting a sleek new look, the FinePix Z70 features a sophisticated metal body and a chic horizontal sliding lens barrier. At a mere 17.9mm thin, the FinePix Z70 is ultra-portable and can be slipped into a handbag or jean-pocket with ease. It is available in a choice of Black, Silver Blue and Berry Red, and features LED illuminated keys that allow users to easily navigate the camera's functions in dark conditions.
With 720p HD movie recording and a high 12-megapixel resolution, the FinePix Z70 can capture stunning, detailed images that can be played back in beautiful detail on your HDTV. In addition, the FinePix Z70's one-touch movie button it is simple to create your own video clips. The newly added Movie Edit feature allows users to add personalized finishing touches to footage by editing videos and incorporating various effects including B&W, Sepia or dynamic lighting settings. Along the same theme, Blog Mode lets users add special effects to their photos including color tones, contrasts and brightness changes, Diagonal Crop and Face Mosaic.
As sharing photos online has become an everyday activity for many young people worldwide, Fujifilm has developed a new Facebook/YouTube Automatic Upload feature that makes for quicker and easier modes of posting photos/videos on social networking sites. Featured in both the FinePix Z70 and FinePix XP10 digital cameras, the one-touch easy web upload button allows users to mark a photo for Facebook or YouTube upload. Once the camera is connected to a PC and MyFinePix Studio software is launched, all marked photos or movies will upload directly to Facebook or YouTube at the press of a button.
- Target Focus: Target Focus tracks fast moving subjects so they don't escape from the frame in a blur. Target Focus tracks a subject automatically for as long as the shutter is half-pressed, and once users fully press the shutter, the picture is taken with the subject in the centre of the frame in perfect focus.
- Digital Image Stabilization: Digital Image Stabilization reduces image blur and offers creative adaptability and excellent picture quality.
- Scene Recognition Auto (SR AUTO): This mode intelligently detects the scene-type and shooting conditions and optimises the camera settings accordingly.
- Face Detection and Automatic Red-eye Removal: To provide perfectly exposed and focused portrait shots, the FinePix Z70 is fitted with Fujifilm's latest Face Detection technology which is able to track up to 10 faces simultaneously, at almost any angle to the camera. The system instantly corrects red-eye and then saves both the original and the corrected image file automatically.
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, its not worth the money for it to just "look pretty".
I found that you NEED a tri-pod or a table to take a clear shot without a flash on. Even with great lighting if the flash is off, regardless of shooting mode, it blurs! And blurs BAD!
If the flash is on it takes much better pictures but even then it blurs at times.
Im not a shaky person, though im not as steady as a table! The camera should be able to ajust. My old Kodak can if i can keep it charged!!
I also found that if the lighting is good and the flash is on the picture looks almost over exposed and the color is off! I have a chocolate poodle and in some pictures she was more red and our brown carpet was pinkish.
Faces are ghost white almost as if you took the picture standing a foot from them.
I understand this isnt the top of the line camera. Your not going to get FANTASTIC photos from a $100 point n shoot. But, they should be good and clear. My expierence with this camera was terrible and i wouldnt recommend it to ANYONE!!
I had this for 6 days and sent it back it was that bad!
Another issue i had that was tolerable but very annoying, the beeping on the camera. It does get annoying. I turned it off and it turns the flash off! Im not sure what a flash and a beep noise has anything to with one another but it does. Its says "hold the disp. (display button to turn flash on" but when i did this.. nothing happened! I had to go through the menus and turn it on the long way. Again, this was annoying but tolerable! If this was the only problems with on the camera i wouldve considered keeping it.
In my opinion you buy a camera to take pictures and capture the moments you want to remember. This camera was almost incapable of taking a clear picture! Most of the time people looked like ghosts or a giant blurr!
I was thinking of just trying a different series of the fujifilm finepix but not sure if i want to go through the hassle of this again. It was easier then i expected to return and get my refund but still an inconvience!
I used the auction feature, and if you have to put something on craigslist or ebay it is an amazing feature.
I put my photos on a slide show on my 32 inch HDTV and all I say is wow!!! Buy the camera, enjoy the quality construction, ease of use and overall amazing photos!!!