BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on January 29, 2011
I had an older model of a Fuji Finepix and lost it during a trip to Venice...I was so disappointed!!! Once back home, I tried to get a newer model but found it a bit pricey, or at least much more than I meant to spend. Not much later, my mother-in-law gave me a NIkon Coolpix touch (I don't remember the model now but it is one of the most sophisticated) as a birthday present and I must confess I never got to grips with it...Nikon is a top brand but I never got used to this model and my pics came out either blurred or out of focus (put the blame on my pulse!!)
Whatever, I came across this Fuji camera and decided to get it and give my teenage kids the Nikon...I don't regret the change. On the contrary,I'm elated to have the best quality pictures I used to have. Great product and value for money!!
on March 4, 2011
This camera was what I had hoped to be a good one. Looks great, works good and takes great pictures and video. After about 3 months I had a black line in my LCD screen the last day amazon tool it back as a return. I called the company and talked to them the turn around was 8 weeks and they said this was a problem that always happeneds and would happen again. I called amazon and the lady was very nice refunded my money before I sent the camera off so it would be refunded as the full amount and not 50% very happy with amazon that's why I do most of my shopping here
on March 14, 2011
This was sent to me through the post... worked beautifully for 3 DAYS!!!! Then when you opened it, it did not seem to recognise daylight and went to night mode... the picture was completely black. Called Fuji and after a number of questions and trouble shooting attempts the tech there said the 'sensor' was not recognising daylight... VERY UNHAPPY!! Returned to Amazon for a refund... fingers crossed!
on December 15, 2010
we purchased this for my daughter and she loves it. We haven't had a chance to process any of the pictures, so I can't speak to the quality of resolution. What I do like is that after you take a picture, you can zoom in to a particular part of of the picture. The battery seems to last quite a while, but you will have to be careful where you carry it because of the "slide on" feature. my husband carried it in his pocket, the lens opened and drained the battery. When we used a camera case, we didn't have that problem. After a few lessons, she(8)is able to get through the menu and change the modes without any trouble.
on June 28, 2010
Very good digital camera. It has a small size, she is very comfortable and it has an image high resolution. It has a very easy and practical menu. It is of metal and the color is very pretty. First Fuji camera is my and the truth very happy and I am satisfied with the product. I like a lot. I recommend it extensively.
on October 23, 2011
Reviews on line was the final straw that made me purchase this camara. It is very easy to use and downloads pics. I took 12 and had no problem sending them to a friend. Well I should say it allowed me to send no more then 10 at a time. But that was not a huge problem. With free shipping and low prices why go anywhere els to purchase. I will buy at Ammazon and feel secure with my purchase
on September 8, 2012
i have owned four of these cameras I am a home inspector an take around 250 pics a day with flash in crawlspaces and attics the camera is well built and has a cover that keeps dirt and dust from the lens area the lens is fixed which is why i purchase this camera after about 6 months the flash starts to over flash and have to replace unit
But for the price its a good deal
on July 5, 2012
..that is it. Taking pictures inside even with daylight the quality is bad. Most of the pictures come out blurry. Taking picture with night time with lights are awful. 1/10 picture maybe came out acceptable but not good. Without any light I never couldn't get any good picture. I wish I would add little more money and would get many times better camera.
on April 11, 2011
I have really enjoyed this camera. It takes great pictures and is easy to use. I have not really tried playing with the settings much, but it has served my purposes well. Of course, you have to make sure to buy a memory card too when you get it. That might be obvious to everyone, but I just thought it was worth mentioning.
on January 11, 2011
I got this camera just before I left on vacation so I did not have time to read the booklet, what I found is that the majority of the information is on the CD. I like the rechargeable battery, I like the size and ease of using this camera. I don't like the fact that when you go to view your photos on the camera you have all this writing on the screen, they should have a clear screen to view your photos in. But the main thing I did not like about this camera is that I could not download the pictures on my computer, I called the technical support # twice both times they went through the same steps to take, then said I needed someone in customer service, but they were closed. The second call I was transferred and on hold for over 30 minutes just to find out they closed even before I was transferred. The third time the customer service person said I need a new computer and said more or less it was my problem not there's. I spoke to three customer service/technical support representatives and everyone of them was extremely rude. Needless to say I needed to call someone outside of this company to figure out how to download my pictures, I was told I need to get a card reader, thankfully they are inexpensive. So where the camera is a good product, the service is not.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.