Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on February 23, 2013
I have been upgrading my camera's over the years, and last year bought a Canon Sx150. This is the first camera I ever owned that had to have batteries replaced frequently. I was a bit distressed, because I care about the environment, and also could not afford to buy new batteries all of the time.

On the day I got my camera, I went to a local store to pick up a rechargeable set of batteries and charger. There were only 2 batteries, and it was expensive.

My next step was to check Amazon.com, and found this charger, and batteries. The batteries match the specs of my camera, and with frequent use, continues to work well, almost a year later. I highly recommend this product.

***UPDATE***11.20.13

Having owned the battery charger and batteries that came with the Fujifil Finepix HS20EXR Digital Camera Battery Charger for almost a year, I wanted to make sure and follow up to let everyone know that I am very pleased with this product. The four batteries and charger are in good working condition, and having traveled with a grizzeled old woman who fancies herself as a photographer, I have put the product through its paces. As a consumer I feel like I got my monies worth from this purchase, and have reduced my carbon footprint in the process.

Thank you.
on July 29, 2013
Nice bridge camera that gives image quality better than I expected. It has been particulary useful to me as I do indulge in some nature photography. Birds that are 20 to 30 yards away can be captured without much hand shake using the zoom even without a tripod. Using the rather basic digital viewfinder helps me to steady the camera on such occassions. Well furnished with buttons that mimic the more professional DSLR cameras. But so far, I have mostly stuck to the EXR modes as I am still on the learning curve. I have yet to explore its potential for manual mode photograhy and also continous tracking focus. Video was adequate with good color expression but may not be the strength of this camera for action shoots. I noticed an occassional focus/waves hicup. Ni-Cd Batteries do not last as much as I expected. So keep a charged extra set always. Also invest in the charger.
on July 18, 2012
An excellent product. The batteries were meant for the GE A1255 which uses 2 batteries. The GE 1255 is a point and shoot camera. On the first charge of the batteries I could make only 9 photos: 7 without and 2 with the flash. So be mindful when using NiMH batteries on their first charge. However, on the second charge, I already could make about 230 photos, some 50 with the flash. I am now on the verge of making photos on a third charge.

Being so inexpensive, I don't know how long these batteries will last, but so far so good. If they last only 200 charges (claim is 1000), that's already worth some 46,000 photos! I don't think the camera itself will last as much.
on August 8, 2017
perfect
on November 13, 2012
Item is exactly as pictured, but nothing about the product says Fujifilm Finepix, not the packaging, the charger or the batteries. Only a small UPC sticker stuck on the back says Fujifilm Finepix. There is probably more to this story than I know, but it seems misleading to give the product a well-known brand name when in fact the brand is Synergy Digital. I'd rate it higher if this had been explained up front before I made the purchase.
on November 20, 2012
This was junk. The batteries did not work.
The charger charged them, but they did not
work at all. I brought the item to a camera
store, tried good batteries and did not have
a problem. The sales person said they had
never heard of the batteries.

Would not recommend.
on May 21, 2012
Batteries are as good as they last, and the charge on these last as the dispossable ones. Now it just remains to see for how long.
The charger is 110 240 volts which is good since I'm in South América and we have both voltages . It also has a light indicator to let you know when they are full charged.
on September 14, 2015
I can't really review this because this is not what I received!
on April 17, 2014
I have used these over and over. They are great. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a "decent" battery/charger outfit.
on November 9, 2015
Excellent

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.