Fujifilm IS Pro Forensic Filter System Kit, 12.3 MP Digital Camera with Forensic Filter System Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatibility with Nikon F mount lenses and Nikon iTTL flash systems, making it a cost effective solution for law enforcement agencies that already have Nikon components
- Specially formulated protective CCD glass filter that was designed to help protect the Super CCD Pro from dust and general maintenance damage while maximizing its UV and IR gathering potential
- Mirror Lock-Up and Shutter Delay features also aid in reducing image blur during long exposures
- Optional Bar Code Scanner option that allows for alpha-numeric data read by the bar code reader directly into the IS Pro's image file as part of the EXIF header in JPEG, TIFF and RAW file formats
- 12.3 MegaPixels (S - 6.17MP, R - 6.17MP)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Included Components||Fujifilm IS Pro Forensic Filter System Kit -|
|Item Weight||8.9 pounds|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||12.3 MP|
The IS Pro utilizes Fujifilm's Super CCD Pro and Real Photo Processor Pro technology to see light from the ultraviolet (UV), visible and infrared (IR) portion of the spectrum (approx. 380nm - 1000nm). It also benefits from compatibility with Nikon F mount lenses and Nikon iTTL flash systems, making it a cost effective solution for law enforcement agencies that already have Nikon components. It also has a specially formulated protective CCD glass filter that was designed to help protect the Super CCD Pro from dust and general maintenance damage while maximizing its UV and IR gathering potential. Live Preview Updates A New quick activate one-touch Live Image Preview (black and white) mode has been added that can be activated by pressing the "Display/Back" button for three seconds. This makes fast access to Live Preview mode much easier when used on forensic copy stand tables in dark room environments. Its Mirror Lock-Up and Shutter Delay features also aid in reducing image blur during long exposures. To further improve the process, the Live Image Preview can be digitally magnified and brightness adjusted to improve focusing accuracy or to compensate for light intensity. The video image can also be viewed on an NTSC/PAL monitor or on the PC over the camera's USB 2.0 connection directly from Fujifilm's optional HyperUtility HS-V3 software. Bar Code Reading an optional IS Pro firmware upgrade due out in October will support in camera TIFF file formats in three re