Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on March 27, 2017
Great Film! Really happy with the results of my first 2 rolls. I will definitely be purchasing another few rolls
on October 11, 2015
Great roll of film for traveling and even better for skin tones. You get some very cool shots from this flim, cant recommend it enough. Great film for the price.
on October 22, 2013
This film is reliable in most shooting situations. I used it in the late afternoon on a trip to the country and captured some nice sunset and rural scenes, including some portrait shots. Colours are good, and I agree with the manufacturer's claim that it reproduces accurate skin tones.
on February 4, 2014
I am on my 3rd roll so far and I have to say I love it. Like most have said, this is great for portraits because it gives great skin tones. I am new to film photography but I love the results so far. Definitely will be one of my top films.
on November 1, 2016
my new favorite film !!
on August 19, 2014
Everything came in time and in 1 piece. No damage. most of the photos i've taken with this film had a cool-tone to it. Which isnt a bad thing. Just preference.
on July 13, 2013
Great tonal range, beautiful skin tones in just about every lighting situation. It tends to be over warm in tungsten lighting situations, but a great, great film, nonetheless.
on January 13, 2013
Great for Landscape and People, I took it to Hawaii and have used it before also the 120. It waS great not disappointed.
on October 24, 2013
Recently started using my film camera again and this film was recommended to me to try. I know a lot of people rate this film at 200 ISO, but I love to use it at 100 ISO and then meter to over-expose it even more. I love the look and the colors that result from using this film! Will definitely continue to purchase.
on March 15, 2013
I did like this film but I do think kodak portra is a better film.....But I have always been a kodak guy....With that i now there r fuji ppl and kodak ppl if u like fuji this film is for u...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question