Fujifilm GFX 50R Medium Format Mirrorless Camera (Body Only) FUJINON GF 63mm F/2.8 R WR Lens
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Type of product||Compact|
|Compatible Mountings||Fujifilm G|
|Effective Still Resolution||51.4 MP|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GFX 50R Medium Format Mirrorless Camera - Fujifilm FUJINON GF 63mm F/2.8 R WR - NP-T125 RechargeableLenshium-Ion Battery - BC-T125 Battery Charger - Protective Cover - Cable Protector - Hot Shoe Cover - Sync Terminal Cover - Plug Adapter - Body Cap - Shoulder Strap - Strap Clip - Clip Attaching Tool - 1-Year Warranty
- 51.4MP Medium Format 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor for superior sharpness and image quality for all photographers
- FUJIFILM G Mount with short flange back distance of just 26.7mm
- X-Processor Pro imaging processor
- Weather- and dust- resistant; operation to as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit \ -10 degrees Celsius
Featured items you may like
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
FUJIFILM GFX 50R Featuring a large 51.4MP G Format CMOS image sensor and X-Processor Pro image processing engine, the GFX 50R delivers superior image quality in a compact and lightweight body reminiscent of their renowned medium format film cameras widely used in street and documentary photography. The GFX 50R is equipped with a 0.77x3.69M-dot organic "OLED" electronic viewfinder for accurate focusing and framing images. Weighing approximately 145g less than the GFX 50S, this camera offers intuitive handling in a rugged, weather-sealed body to meet the varying needs of photographers. Equipped with 51.4MP Medium Format CMOS Sensor and X-Processor Pro The GFX 50R features the FUJIFILM G Format 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor with a 51.4MP resolution and high-performance X-Processor Pro image processing engine to provide outstanding color and tone reproduction. Supporting FUJIFILM renowned Film Simulation modes, the camera allows photographers to opt for the tonality of photographic films such as Velvia, PROVIA and ACROS, used for many years in medium format film cameras by professional and enthusiast photographers alike. The micro lenses on the sensor in the new GFX 50R have been designed to optimize light gathering performance and image resolution to deliver images that precisely reproduce the subject's texture, three-dimensional feel and even the atmosphere of each scene. Intuitive Handling and Rugged Body to Meet Photographer Need
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|