Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on January 16, 2015
The pictures are not as clear and crisp and you have to get real close to get a decent picture. it is okay if you must have quick pictures, but later I plan on investing in a better quality camera. This is good for family reunions or a gathering where you may want to make sure you get the picture or you wanna share pics.
on March 10, 2014
I rather see my picture that I took & had my friends enjoy seeing the picture develope in from of our faces!!! Yes cell cams are ez and convienient but what if I loose the media on the cell phone there goes all my pics ! But this way they are keep sake to treasure a long time!! Long live the 80's!! Everyone needs this camera!!! I give it 100% great it's a bit bulky but that's pRt of the fun off it!! & if u do ever get one please at the children's face as the picture develops it's priceless !!
on April 3, 2014
The camera is simple which does put a lot of limitations on it but if you think about your shot a little bit you can get a shot to come out every time! I got a light meter app for my iPhone and just locked in the setting of the Aperture and ISO and use it before I take shots in the day and it hasn't failed me yet. Also just a good conversation piece when you take a photo of someone and they see it spit out a photo they are just amazed esp. people my age since I'm only 20.
Couldn't be happier unless maybe I had an SX-70 but a good used one unfortunately runs quite high as does ImpossibleProjects film, but maybe someday.
on January 7, 2015
I purchased two of these sets for 19 and 17 year old daughters. They both loved the cameras. The quality of the pictures is good. They like the bigger format vs. the smaller. The picture is about the size of a polaroid from back in the day. There is another camera out there that takes a smaller picture. I had actually purchased those but then returned them when I found this bundle. The bundle is the way to go as the film can be expensive. It is a big bulky camera. But that also makes it part of the experience. The girls like these type of pictures to decorate their room/dorms.
on September 7, 2016
My girlfriend absolutely loved this! It was an anniversary gift, and we immediately used up a box of film that day. I keep a picture of her in my sun visor and she keeps one in the passenger seat as well. I practically have a bunch of pictures of her hidden all over our place! A very special gift to give indeed.
review image review image review image
on October 29, 2014
I made a mistake purchasing this bundle. It's cheaper to buy the camera and film separately from the same source. I mistakenly like others thought that the film were twin packs and they weren't so shame on me for not being careful and shame on Amazon for ripping us off.
on November 28, 2016
I don't know what could go wrong with this, but my package was great, closed and perfectly usable.
on September 29, 2014
Meh. Unless your subject is in bright, natural light you can forget about image quality. Focus is for crap on anything close-up. The flash bites. Framing through the viewfinder is one of life's befuddling mysteries. It's a crap-shoot. And given that the film ain't cheap you're looking at a lot of misses before you get your shot. I will likely get better as I get used to it, but a 50% success rate means I won't be using this camera much.
on April 18, 2013
Besides having a huge chunk of plastic... the camera is awesome!!!
Just make sure you tilt the camera to your left a lil when you snap a photo
on April 18, 2015
I am very pleased with my experience. A problem came up with my camera, but they gladly exchanged mine with a functioning one. A downside is they are a bit slow on replying to emails. Other than that, I recommend buying this set from this seller. By the way, everyone make sure you read the description correctly, this set only comes with 3 packets of 10 photos.