Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fujifilm INSTAX Mini Instant Film Twin Pack (White)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed for use with Instax Mini line of cameras
- Develops Instantly - Press the shutter, capture the moment, and watch the photo slide out and the image develop in front of your eyes!
- Hi-Speed ISO 800 - With superb grain quality, Instax Mini Film ensure vibrant color and natural skin tones.
- Credit-Card Size - 5.4 x 8.6 cm (film size) - The unique credit-card sized film is easy to carry in your purse or wallet and has that classic white frame that you can leave blank or personalize with fun messages.
- Easy-to-Load Cartridge - Film cartridge is designed and labeled for easy loading and filled with film for 10 credit-card sized instant prints.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the manufacturer
Fujifilm instax mini film
instax mini film is for all instax mini cameras and comes in a handy cartridge. It offers stunning instant pictures that you can fit into a purse, wallet or mini photo frame. instax film ensures sharp, clear reproduction, vivid color and natural skin tones.
FUJIFILM INSTANT COLOR FILM is an ISO 800 wide picture format integral daylight color film designed for use with Fujifilm instax mini series cameras. This glossy film yields superb results under both daylight and electronic flash conditions. Its improved picture quality and greater ease of use make it ideal for snapshots and portraits. Furthermore, its easy-to-file size makes it an excellent choice for documentary or archival purposes, as well as a wide variety of other applications.
Compare to similar items
This item Fujifilm INSTAX Mini Instant Film Twin Pack (White)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Quality Photo||Japan World Service （All of the items is a Japanese product）||Quality Photo||Amazon.com||Photo4Less||Nameko Japan|
|Film Format||instant||instant||instant||instant||instant||86 X 54 mm./3.5 X 2.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions||1.9 x 2.6 x 4 in||3 x 5.8 x 2.6 in||1.88 x 2.75 x 4 in||1.88 x 2.75 x 4.88 in||9.1 x 2.7 x 4.1 in||0.94 x 7.95 x 3.86 in|
Top Customer Reviews
Full review- None of them were expired or anything and the picture came out great. This film is probably the cheapest film you can buy for the instax mini. When you input the film box into the camera you have to be sure you do it right or you will mess up your camera. This film came on time and was not tampered with at all. The pictures come out so great. I wouldnt buy any other brand of film if i were you becuase this is manufactured by the same company that the camera are made of. When you put in the film box into the instax mini camera remember to read the instructions before you do so because you ca end up exposing it to sunlight or putting the film box into the instax mini camera wrong causing the camera to mabye get damaged. When you have imputed the film box the first picture take is just a black film box sample thats why when you put in the film box it says s which stands for sample an a soon as you take a picture and get rid of the sample it will say 10 in the little circle which is how many films you have left. When you are imputing the film box be sure not to touch or press to hard again the parts of the film box. I would recommend buying these in bigger packages because you will get more and in the long run you will save more money. If this review was hepul in any way lease vote helpful. I f you have any questions feel free to ask!
- works perfectly with instax mini 70 (and other minis I assume)
- captures wide range of colors, although they seem a bit bright
- makes things look "prettier"
- the actual pack/shell that these come in don't seem super durable. I went hiking and threw a pack of these in my backpack (not inside the camera, but the actual film pack) and perhaps I dropped my bag hard but half the film was ruined/ had a white line in the middle of the pics. Completely my fault, carry in a hardshell
- 50 cents or so per pic. Depending on your budget instax habits, it's a steal or kind of expensive