Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Fujifilm INSTAX Wide 300 Camera and 2 x Instax Wide Film Twin Pack - 40 Sheets
Enhance your purchase
|Film Format Type||Instant|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 8 x 10 inches|
|Item Weight||3 Pounds|
|Maximum Shutter Speed||1 seconds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1. Two-Range Motor Driven Focusing Automatic Exposure & Programmed Shutter Built-In Flash & LCD Screen
- 2. Close-Up Lens Adapter Included Runs on 4 AA Batteries
- 3. Retractable 95mm f/14 Lens 0.37x Optical Viewfinder and Target Spot
- 4. With Fujifilm Instax Wide Instant Film Twin Pack 2X =40 shots
- 5. Images sizes are 2.4 x 3.9 inches
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Fujifilm INSTAX Wide 300 Instant Film Camera + 40 Prints Fuji Wide Instant Film
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, I must say this...this fun hobby is very very expensive. This isn't something to turn the kids loose with to run around the house unless you're just made of money. Each photo works out to about $.85-$1.10 a piece depending where you buy the film. I recommend B&H Photo because they're the cheapest ($14-$15 for one box). This is really something unique to capture memories for special events. For all the advancements in technology, Polaroids are still just Polaroids so you will not be getting HD, but the quality will make it always seem like you shot in the 70s, which is part of the retro charm.
Overall, fun product for adults who have the cash to spend $100 on film at a time. I am not remotely disappointed. I paid $124 for this same bundle through Amazon.
Otherwise, for indoor photos with flash, this camera has impressed me a lot and is so easy to use. I'm mostly satisfied with it especially considering you wouldn't use instant small photos for landscapes anyway, mostly for indoor portraits, and this performs well for that.
The camera is much larger than I anticipated, but it makes sense when you think about how large the film is. This definitely is not the mini version. The photos have turned out great and I hope I can hone in my skills to be able to capture some great memorable moments.
By Esmeralda Chacon on August 30, 2015
By Andee on August 18, 2018