Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on September 24, 2014
Knowing how much you pay for this set of 2 and the charger, it is OK.

Batteries:
This estimate is totally subjective but after few uses it seems that this battery lasts from 1/3 to 1/2 of the time the OEM FUJI battery does. The death is rather abrupt which is quite inconvenient.

I have no problems with the fit -- the batteries sit well in the camera battery compartment.

Charger:
The charger is worth it since it is less bulky than the Fuji one, although the Fuji charger does the job quicker.

Delivery:
The delivery was prompt.

Final Rating:
So, all in all I got what I was suspecting it would be but still expected more due to the high star ratings. So, just three stars it is, i.e. the product is just OK.

P.S. If you don't need a charger that comes with this set, I'd recommend you get an OEM battery due to the drawbacks of this product outlined above. If you don't use a second battery much, get this one -- it'll do the trick.
on May 6, 2014
I bought this for the price and great reviews but I must have received a bad set.

I placed 1 battery in the charger and after 15 minutes the "charged" green light glowed. I placed the second battery in the charger and proceeded to install the first battery in my camera. Nothing happened. I cycled the switch a few times, removed and installed the battery ensuring correct orientation and nothing. Installed the OEM battery and the camera works perfect.

The second battery took 25 minutes to charge and that battery worked but it started to lose its charge after a few shots.

Like I said, I probably got a bad batch and I'm going to return them.
on August 24, 2014
A must have for the Fuji X series cameras. I have an X-E1 and having the LCD screen on will drain the battery in a decent amount of time. Since I shoot portrait sessions over the course of 9-10 hours per day, it is essential to have back up batteries. These were recommended to me by a fellow Fuji Convert and they are great for the price.

Yes these batteries do not last as long, charge wise, as the official Fuji Branded battery, but I get at least 250-300 shots out of them.
The charger is nice because it comes with the travel adapter and a car plug for charging on the go. The charger also works with the Fuji battery with no errors or partial charges. I may even pick up a second set for storing in my car as a paranoid backup.
on April 17, 2013
this is a great deal. two extra batteries, and a charger that i can use in home or car! i ordered this at the same time as my HS50EXR and it arrived befor the camera, so i had time to charge the batteries so when the camera arrived i could play. i have been useing it a lot right now, daily taking pictures of the beauty of spring, and the batterie last a good week, maybe a little more. very pleased. i did not try the car charger part yet but the house workes great and i cant see why the car wouldnt work as u use the same charger just different cord. also was impressed with how fast it charges the batterie. less then 2 hours. i really love this product!
on December 1, 2014
They hold a charge well, although not quite as long as the OEM battery, but close. I use them with the Fuji X-T1 and have been happy with them. The upside is that you get two batteries so that increases the total power available. I've gone all day with these two and the OEM (900+ RAW images) Naturally, if you use a zoom frequently (or a flash) you'll use up the juice faster.

The wall charger is easier to take traveling than the one that comes with the camera. What would make this a great purchase would be to include a plastic carrier for each battery so the contacts stay clean and don't accidentally connect to any metal while they sit in your gear bag.
on December 20, 2013
Bought this to have for my Fujifilm finepix HS50EXR camera. I am very impressed with how fast the batteries charge and the long battery life. They last as long as the original battery, and I take a lot of photos and even video with my camera (over 2500 the first 3 weeks I had the camera). The AC charger works well. I have not used the car adapter yet so can not say how well that works but hope to try it one day soon. Have only used the AC adapter in the wall outlet. I highly recommend this product.
on October 22, 2014
Just the battery charger alone is worth this as Fuji does not provide you with a wall charge unit on the X-T1. Instead they give you a corded piece. Everyone says not to use other than Fuji batteries but I find they are fine for spares. I have two Original Fuji batteries and when shooting with these on location they last about two-three hrs max each. So having some spares with this is perfect and helps out especially when in a jam. So I am grateful to have these and they work just fine.
on May 18, 2014
Not bad for the price. The charger is excellent. as other have specified the charger is better than Fuji OEM charger + you get the car adapter as well + international adaptor. Cannot beat for the price. One of the batter lasts as long as the OEM, the other one drains in half the time... For the price, will buy one more...
on April 28, 2014
If the new FUJIFILM X-T1 has any drawbacks, it will be the battery life, since it is mirror-less.

To make sure that does not bother you during the time of shooting, a pack of backup is indispensable.

And I must admit this product makes a perfect choice.

I bought it before the spring break and it did save me a lot of time. Apart from those two backup batteries which have a little more power than the original one, the charger is also smaller in size, and what's more important, it works fine.
on December 29, 2015
Not like original Fuji batteries. Cheap but they do not last long.