Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 23, 2016
These arent priniting. Only four will print out from each pack
review image
on September 24, 2017
The image quality from this camera was much worse than I expected. The first four photos we took all came out almost black although they were taken indoors with the correct setting and bright ambient light. The camera has some clumsy workarounds such as a setting that lightens images but if the camera is already set to indoors (it does that automatically) why should someone have to remember yet another step to lighten the exposure if needed? We had quite a few Polaroid cameras back in the 60's and 70's and well after that and the images they produced were very good and remain so after 50 years in our albums. Those cameras required nothing except pointing and shooting. We grew up with them. Now, over 50 years later, the instant photo is making a comeback but I think that this product is a giant step backwards. The photos are, also, very small but I knew that going in.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 7, 2017
I highly recommend Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film. The film arrived on time and in good condition with each of the three packs coming with the described 10 sheets of film. The product description stated the film was compatible with all Fujifilm Instax Mini cameras and this held true for use in my Fujifilm Instax Mini 7.

Anyone with an Instax Mini will love these cute frames! They’re colorful and add a fun, bright element to your pictures. Each picture comes out with a different frame so you never get sick of the same frame design over and over. It adds an exciting twist to each photo you take.

While they are a little pricier than the plain white frames, they are in the same price range as other colored/decorative film and are of high quality. I haven’t gone through all 30 sheets of film yet, but have not experienced any problems with the film thus far. They are really easy to place in the camera and the prints have all come out beautifully.

The film has an expiration date of 2017 so I will have to use the remainder of the frames rather quickly. While this shouldn’t be a problem for me, users who don’t take photos as frequently should be aware of the short time frame.

Overall, the product is really great. I love the design and color of the frames and haven’t had any problems with the pictures I have taken so far. I’m extremely satisfied with Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film and definitely be purchasing this film again!
on November 1, 2015
The stained glass film was the only film that came out fine, I took photos of my friends' band during their set with the dot film and this inky substance was rubbing off the back of the film and parts of the photo didnt develop because of it, so on some photos the corners are white or there is a whole section of white running down the photo. The rainbow film didn't have the black substance rubbing off but there are three little puncture marks going down the back which makes white marks show up on the photos. It makes for a cool effect but still kind of annoying that two out of three packs were defective. A bit disappointed in this purchase but most of the photos came out okay.
on July 5, 2015
Very cute borders! My daughter loves these. Unfortunately some of the prints did not expose and the prints were white. 3 out of 10 in the box were defective so far.
These are super cute and the best priced multi-pack of film that I've been able to find for my Instax Mini camera.

They are very easy to pop into the camera. Make sure you don't take the back of the camera off until you've finished taking all 10 pictures in the cartridge. Otherwise, you will expose the film to light and you won't be able to take any more pictures with that cartridge!

I like that each picture comes out with an unexpected color or print on the picture frame too. Lots of fun and easy for all ages!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 28, 2015
One of the film box came broken and color exploded. Staining my fingers and not developing any pictures once taken. Disappointed
review image
11 comment| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 5, 2014
I was so excited when I received this, on time and in the good condition. You can't be this price for this film. The expiration date is 2015, just like that I brought at a store and the packaging is the same. This three pack is the best price I've seen, especially since there is no sales tax and free delivery. I'll update if I use it and something wacky happens.
on February 16, 2015
It's super cute! Nothing wrong with it at all BUT... when I received the boxes (containing the cartridge) were creased and damaged. It look like it was opened before. Kind of sketched out by it. Film aren't good for too dark pictures or too bright pictures. Big group pictures were a tad bit blurry.
on February 5, 2015
They look great. The rainbow one was personally my favorite, because the colors were vibrant and has a slight neon look to it.
The polka dot one was my least favorite because it reminded me of a 5 year olds birthday party....

I could see these designs being used for pictures you would give to people in cards, on their birthdays or baby shower.