Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on April 15, 2016
I am very upset that this film package isn't good. The pictures aren't coming out just blank white. The film has been in box with no light right up until put in camera. Hoping they replace the defective product I received.
review image
on October 25, 2014
The first picture I took was of my girlfriend and her brother at Disneyland. Which made for an awkward memento with quotes such as: "100% kissable" "true love" "made for each other" "my gal" "knock my socks off" "you rock my world" and "so cute." That said, we only took lovely couple photos after. The film itself worked as polaroids should and we had no mishaps.
on March 20, 2016
My grand daughters received the cameras for Christmas and loved this for taking pictures but if you buy the camera beware:each picture costs approx $1.oo for each picture. Seeing my grand daughter smile is the reason it received a 5
on December 3, 2016
PICS CAME OUT VERY WELL..VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PURCHASE..THE MICKEY BOARDER REALLY MADE THE PICTURES MORE EXCITEING.
on June 7, 2017
Bought this for my daughter when she goes on her travels bought two pack of this
on August 16, 2016
They are AWESOME. I bought them for my step daughters & family time. Everyone loved them.
on May 20, 2015
Love this film! We are doing a photo corner for my daughter traditional Minnie Mouse themed birthday party and are planning to give the kids a picture to take home with them.
on August 29, 2015
i love using these with my instant camera. especially when i take photos of my 3 year old, she loves seeing the photos come out on the disney film
on December 19, 2016
It was great for my daughter's birthday. We loved they way the pictures came out.
on March 19, 2017