Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fuji 96090 Instax Mini Instant Film, 10 Sheet, 5 Piece
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 15, 2014
I gave this five stars because I got exactly what I expected - five packs of Instax Mini film for $38.12. Upon further research, I realized it's much less expensive to buy the double packs ($13.40 each). If you buy three double packs of film for $13.40 each it's only $40.20 and it's still available on Amazon Prime so shipping is free. That's definitely what I'll be doing next time.
1919 comments| 834 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2015
The first package of film that was used did not develop any pictures. The pictures just came out blank or slightly discolored. So far the 2nd package has been ok. Here's hoping the remaining packages of film will develop. Attached is a picture of how the first couple of pictures turned out. The photos that did develop are a bit grainy. I don't know at this point if that's the film or the camera.
review image
55 comments| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2015
Perfect! I used this for a trip to California and it was what I expected. When it was shipped, it came in a pack of (2) 20 packs and (1) 10 pack which was odd but still worked perfectly fine.
on August 19, 2015
I ordered this thinking it would be a box of 5 cartridges, which is what I've gotten before. When I received this order, it was 2 boxes of 2 cartridges each and one separate cartridge in its own silver foil wrap. This is unacceptable! The image shows one package of 5 cartridges so that's what I should have received. I will try the separate cartridge to see if it works, but even if it does, this is completely deceptive. I will not be ordering again. Very disappointed.
on March 20, 2014
Great way to purchase the film. So much cheaper than buying it in a single pack. Would recommend purchasing the 5 pack .
on August 15, 2013
I bought this because it saves a lot of money than buying the one in smaller packs. Overall the film are in great condition, and the shipping was pretty fast.
on November 6, 2015
When a film is used it comes out faded and won't show the picture
on May 9, 2014
I bought this Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film, 10 Sheets (5-Pack) for my new Fuji instant camera and the pics have good quality.
on December 23, 2015
Description states 50 sheets. (Divided in 5 packs of 10 sheets
I only received 2 packs of 12 sheets and 1 pack of 10 sheets--leaving me 16 sheets short!!!

Asking for a refund ASAP
review image
88 comments| 158 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2015
The outside was torn and taped but all the individual cassettes inside were intact (and that's all that really matters)! Great price and great customer service. Would buy again! (In my second pic there are only 4 cassettes because I've started using the first of the 5 I purchased)
review image review image