Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 2,815 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,959 reviews
on January 15, 2014
I gave this five stars because I got exactly what I expected - five packs of Instax Mini film for $38.12. Upon further research, I realized it's much less expensive to buy the double packs ($13.40 each). If you buy three double packs of film for $13.40 each it's only $40.20 and it's still available on Amazon Prime so shipping is free. That's definitely what I'll be doing next time.
2121 comments| 883 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2015
When a film is used it comes out faded and won't show the picture
on July 30, 2015
The first package of film that was used did not develop any pictures. The pictures just came out blank or slightly discolored. So far the 2nd package has been ok. Here's hoping the remaining packages of film will develop. Attached is a picture of how the first couple of pictures turned out. The photos that did develop are a bit grainy. I don't know at this point if that's the film or the camera.
review image
66 comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2015
Perfect! I used this for a trip to California and it was what I expected. When it was shipped, it came in a pack of (2) 20 packs and (1) 10 pack which was odd but still worked perfectly fine.
on May 19, 2016
I bought this film for use with the Fujifilm Instax camera. It worked perfectly and was very easy to install, even with English-as-a-second-language directions.

The pictures themselves are small but charming, about the length of my middle finger and less than half as wide as the length. The film shoots out of the camera just like a classic Polaroid and takes about as long to develop as the classic brand did, so be patient if you don't seem your image come through for a couple of minutes. It develops with that wonderful, yellowy vintage sheen that's so appealing to my nostalgia, and because the picture sizes are so small, they make wonderful gifts and be tucked anywhere--wallets, bulletin boards, desk frames.

For my part, I bought these for my son's third birthday carnival. You can see in the attached photo that they were part of the giveaways to my guests after they took pictures at our photo wall. My guests went gaga over them. Lots of happy friends that day!
on January 15, 2016
As i read all of the reviews i was so scared that I was going to end up having only 40 and not 50, but I ended up with 50. All of the boxes were in great condition!!! I cannot wait to use them all!
on June 5, 2016
The teen in the family begged and begged for this camera. She kept calling it a Polaroid. Here I am picturing those giant, not so cute photos from days gone by. So I finally asked her to show me the camera, online. She takes me to the cutest camera, and shows me what type of photos it takes. Here we have the film that takes these adorable photos that teens love. You can buy cute accessory packs for these photos. The quality of these photos is surprisingly nice. The teens love them because you can easily slip it into your wallet (imagine, just like an "old fashioned" photo) LOL. The teens love to swap and trade the pix of each other, seems like her whole group has these popular cameras. Fuji film has always been a staple in the photography industry and these mini prints are just too cute. Quality is pretty darn nice. If you want to thrill the teen in your life, get thie camera and stock up on the film. You'll be making memories and making the kids happy.

This is the second or third batch of this film I've purchased. She goes through it like wildfire!
on January 3, 2016
I strongly prefer this size to the wider sheets. I rarely have a poor exposure with this film, and if I do, it's always due to some silly user error. I don't know if it's explicitly stated anywhere on here, but these photos all print out the exact dimensions of a credit card, so pro tip: invest in a handy credit card holder and you'll have a cool way to keep your prints clean and wrinkle-free at parties.

One thing I did find weird and kind of unsettling is (and I did see it in several reviews before I placed my order), while this is advertised as one big box of 10 sheets x 5 packs... it came in two standard two packs in retail packaging, and one lopse pack in its foil wrapper (with no expiration date). Don't expect a nice, tidy box from Fuji to show up at your door.
on July 15, 2016
This Fuji 96090 Instax Mini Instant Film, 10 Sheet, 5 Piece is fantastic! The price is the best you can find, way cheaper than buying just one single pack. There are 10 films per pack and it comes with 5 packs. All my friends are surprised with the quality of this film and everyone wants one of themselves, so I might have to buy some more soon!
My friend and I had an "animal themed" surprise party and this films made it so much fun. Everyone loves them and they add a cool and fun activity to any party!
on November 30, 2015
I guess it's a great deal, but instead of one box of 5 (like what is shown in pic) I received 2 boxes of (2x10) and then an individual foil wrapped (not in a box) of 10. I ordered this and then returned because I wanted the box of 5 - I ordered and returned two different times hoping I would received a box of 5, then ordered again and received the same thing - 2 boxes of 2x10 and one foil pack of 10. Finally I just gave up and kept it. Hoping the foil pack of 10 works ok.
very misleading.