Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 15, 2014
I gave this five stars because I got exactly what I expected - five packs of Instax Mini film for $38.12. Upon further research, I realized it's much less expensive to buy the double packs ($13.40 each). If you buy three double packs of film for $13.40 each it's only $40.20 and it's still available on Amazon Prime so shipping is free. That's definitely what I'll be doing next time.
906 helpful votes
907 helpful votes
2121 comments|Report abuse
on July 30, 2015
The first package of film that was used did not develop any pictures. The pictures just came out blank or slightly discolored. So far the 2nd package has been ok. Here's hoping the remaining packages of film will develop. Attached is a picture of how the first couple of pictures turned out. The photos that did develop are a bit grainy. I don't know at this point if that's the film or the camera.
87 helpful votes
88 helpful votes
66 comments|Report abuse
I bought this film for use with the Fujifilm Instax camera. It worked perfectly and was very easy to install, even with English-as-a-second-language directions.

The pictures themselves are small but charming, about the length of my middle finger and less than half as wide as the length. The film shoots out of the camera just like a classic Polaroid and takes about as long to develop as the classic brand did, so be patient if you don't seem your image come through for a couple of minutes. It develops with that wonderful, yellowy vintage sheen that's so appealing to my nostalgia, and because the picture sizes are so small, they make wonderful gifts and be tucked anywhere--wallets, bulletin boards, desk frames.

For my part, I bought these for my son's third birthday carnival. You can see in the attached photo that they were part of the giveaways to my guests after they took pictures at our photo wall. My guests went gaga over them. Lots of happy friends that day!
2 helpful votes
on January 3, 2016
I strongly prefer this size to the wider sheets. I rarely have a poor exposure with this film, and if I do, it's always due to some silly user error. I don't know if it's explicitly stated anywhere on here, but these photos all print out the exact dimensions of a credit card, so pro tip: invest in a handy credit card holder and you'll have a cool way to keep your prints clean and wrinkle-free at parties.

One thing I did find weird and kind of unsettling is (and I did see it in several reviews before I placed my order), while this is advertised as one big box of 10 sheets x 5 packs... it came in two standard two packs in retail packaging, and one lopse pack in its foil wrapper (with no expiration date). Don't expect a nice, tidy box from Fuji to show up at your door.
on November 6, 2015
When a film is used it comes out faded and won't show the picture
36 helpful votes
37 helpful votes
on April 29, 2016
These are great!!

Great price for a great product!! .. They work perfectly every time without fail and come out with a wonderful polaroid quality.

with a border that you can write in, to memorise the special memories for each photo that is taken, they provide a lovely keepsake as well as a potential gift or decoration.

I have made collages and photo albums out of instax photos and they are so adorable to keep and browse through... and my grandmother enjoyed a couple of photos that I took especially for her of family while I was away from home and she has kept them since as precious keepsakes.

They have never faulted for me and I have always been very happy with the quality of the exposure once it was finished. Truly a great product for a much better price than polaroid.
2 helpful votes
on April 15, 2015
Perfect! I used this for a trip to California and it was what I expected. When it was shipped, it came in a pack of (2) 20 packs and (1) 10 pack which was odd but still worked perfectly fine.
56 helpful votes
57 helpful votes
on November 30, 2015
I guess it's a great deal, but instead of one box of 5 (like what is shown in pic) I received 2 boxes of (2x10) and then an individual foil wrapped (not in a box) of 10. I ordered this and then returned because I wanted the box of 5 - I ordered and returned two different times hoping I would received a box of 5, then ordered again and received the same thing - 2 boxes of 2x10 and one foil pack of 10. Finally I just gave up and kept it. Hoping the foil pack of 10 works ok.
very misleading.
5 helpful votes
on June 21, 2016
I can't believe how this happened but I somehow got faulty films. Three of the five packages did not produce any pictures!!! I put them in as I normally do with no issues, I took the blank picture just fine and it said 10 pictures left. Then later that day when I went to take a picture nothing came out but the counter went down to 9. I tried taking several more pictures and nothing ever came out from the whole cartridge. I tried two more of the film packages and nothing came out for them either. I haven't tried the last two yet but even if they do work that's at least 30 wasted pictures!!!! I am livid and do not recommend this product/seller. I ordered these for my family vacation and now I am stranded and unable to capture the moments I wanted to.
on December 18, 2015
To start, i am disappointed that it did not come in the packaging as shown in the picture... 2 were in a slightly smaller box, while the other looked to be taken from another package.
Also to add insult to injury, one of the packs did not develope the pictures correctly. You can clearly see the pictures slowly fade...

So it is my hope to get a replacement since half of the box was ruined and the film is expensive.