Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,867 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,011 reviews
on January 15, 2014
I gave this five stars because I got exactly what I expected - five packs of Instax Mini film for $38.12. Upon further research, I realized it's much less expensive to buy the double packs ($13.40 each). If you buy three double packs of film for $13.40 each it's only $40.20 and it's still available on Amazon Prime so shipping is free. That's definitely what I'll be doing next time.
2121 comments| 896 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2016
I bought this film for use with the Fujifilm Instax camera. It worked perfectly and was very easy to install, even with English-as-a-second-language directions.

The pictures themselves are small but charming, about the length of my middle finger and less than half as wide as the length. The film shoots out of the camera just like a classic Polaroid and takes about as long to develop as the classic brand did, so be patient if you don't seem your image come through for a couple of minutes. It develops with that wonderful, yellowy vintage sheen that's so appealing to my nostalgia, and because the picture sizes are so small, they make wonderful gifts and be tucked anywhere--wallets, bulletin boards, desk frames.

For my part, I bought these for my son's third birthday carnival. You can see in the attached photo that they were part of the giveaways to my guests after they took pictures at our photo wall. My guests went gaga over them. Lots of happy friends that day!
review image
on January 3, 2016
I strongly prefer this size to the wider sheets. I rarely have a poor exposure with this film, and if I do, it's always due to some silly user error. I don't know if it's explicitly stated anywhere on here, but these photos all print out the exact dimensions of a credit card, so pro tip: invest in a handy credit card holder and you'll have a cool way to keep your prints clean and wrinkle-free at parties.

One thing I did find weird and kind of unsettling is (and I did see it in several reviews before I placed my order), while this is advertised as one big box of 10 sheets x 5 packs... it came in two standard two packs in retail packaging, and one lopse pack in its foil wrapper (with no expiration date). Don't expect a nice, tidy box from Fuji to show up at your door.
on March 20, 2014
Great way to purchase the film. So much cheaper than buying it in a single pack. Would recommend purchasing the 5 pack .
on April 29, 2016
These are great!!

Great price for a great product!! .. They work perfectly every time without fail and come out with a wonderful polaroid quality.

with a border that you can write in, to memorise the special memories for each photo that is taken, they provide a lovely keepsake as well as a potential gift or decoration.

I have made collages and photo albums out of instax photos and they are so adorable to keep and browse through... and my grandmother enjoyed a couple of photos that I took especially for her of family while I was away from home and she has kept them since as precious keepsakes.

They have never faulted for me and I have always been very happy with the quality of the exposure once it was finished. Truly a great product for a much better price than polaroid.
on September 17, 2017
I love this camera so I splurged and purchased this 5 pack. I have purchased 2 packs with no issues. This offer seemed great until I opened the single foil pack that was taped between the 2 boxes. I thought my camera was broken. Turns out the single foil package HAD NO FILM IN IT. I really don't feel like contacting seller but I am not thrilled. No pictures came out. It was embarrassing because I was attempting to take pictures of my family and bragging about how easy this camera is. It's not cameras fault. It's the stupid films. I don't trust using this anymore to use at special occasions.
on December 18, 2015
To start, i am disappointed that it did not come in the packaging as shown in the picture... 2 were in a slightly smaller box, while the other looked to be taken from another package.
Also to add insult to injury, one of the packs did not develope the pictures correctly. You can clearly see the pictures slowly fade...

So it is my hope to get a replacement since half of the box was ruined and the film is expensive.
on October 29, 2015
Exactly what I wanted! I liked how it didn't come in a box as well. It made it easier and I had one less thing to throw away!
review image
on January 8, 2016
This film is great and I'm not sure I would even know where to find it outside of Amazon.

I'm probably late to the part reviewing these and since Instax cameras have seemingly exploded in popularity, I'm sure a lot more people have added their opinions.

I've been using an Instax camera for almost 2 years now, and probably shot 400-500 pictures with this film, maybe had 2 bad pictures due to QC issues. I think that's plenty acceptable, and if you're like me, an imperfection in the film will likely only add character to the picture. Tons of fun at parties, and easy to make photo albums etc. with.

Enjoy!
on December 25, 2015
I ordered the 5 pack, only received the 2 pack. Paid for the 5 pack, where's the rest?