Truck Season Automotive Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon GoliathSeason2 GoliathSeason2 GoliathSeason2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 15, 2014
I gave this five stars because I got exactly what I expected - five packs of Instax Mini film for $38.12. Upon further research, I realized it's much less expensive to buy the double packs ($13.40 each). If you buy three double packs of film for $13.40 each it's only $40.20 and it's still available on Amazon Prime so shipping is free. That's definitely what I'll be doing next time.
958 people found this helpful
|2121 comments|Report abuse
on November 19, 2016
I bought about a thousand of these boxes for my wedding. (That might be an exaggeration.) The price for the number of pictures we got was reasonable as far as instant film goes. We used our Instax camera as our guest book, guests took their own photos, then scrapbook-style, washi-taped them to cardstock and wrote their well-wishes. I really should get better at posting pictures of these things!
All of the photos turned out great, no expired boxes. That was in May, they are still holding strong.
7 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
I bought this film for use with the Fujifilm Instax camera. It worked perfectly and was very easy to install, even with English-as-a-second-language directions.

The pictures themselves are small but charming, about the length of my middle finger and less than half as wide as the length. The film shoots out of the camera just like a classic Polaroid and takes about as long to develop as the classic brand did, so be patient if you don't seem your image come through for a couple of minutes. It develops with that wonderful, yellowy vintage sheen that's so appealing to my nostalgia, and because the picture sizes are so small, they make wonderful gifts and be tucked anywhere--wallets, bulletin boards, desk frames.

For my part, I bought these for my son's third birthday carnival. You can see in the attached photo that they were part of the giveaways to my guests after they took pictures at our photo wall. My guests went gaga over them. Lots of happy friends that day!
review image
4 people found this helpful
on January 3, 2016
I strongly prefer this size to the wider sheets. I rarely have a poor exposure with this film, and if I do, it's always due to some silly user error. I don't know if it's explicitly stated anywhere on here, but these photos all print out the exact dimensions of a credit card, so pro tip: invest in a handy credit card holder and you'll have a cool way to keep your prints clean and wrinkle-free at parties.

One thing I did find weird and kind of unsettling is (and I did see it in several reviews before I placed my order), while this is advertised as one big box of 10 sheets x 5 packs... it came in two standard two packs in retail packaging, and one lopse pack in its foil wrapper (with no expiration date). Don't expect a nice, tidy box from Fuji to show up at your door.
5 people found this helpful
on June 5, 2016
The teen in the family begged and begged for this camera. She kept calling it a Polaroid. Here I am picturing those giant, not so cute photos from days gone by. So I finally asked her to show me the camera, online. She takes me to the cutest camera, and shows me what type of photos it takes. Here we have the film that takes these adorable photos that teens love. You can buy cute accessory packs for these photos. The quality of these photos is surprisingly nice. The teens love them because you can easily slip it into your wallet (imagine, just like an "old fashioned" photo) LOL. The teens love to swap and trade the pix of each other, seems like her whole group has these popular cameras. Fuji film has always been a staple in the photography industry and these mini prints are just too cute. Quality is pretty darn nice. If you want to thrill the teen in your life, get thie camera and stock up on the film. You'll be making memories and making the kids happy.

This is the second or third batch of this film I've purchased. She goes through it like wildfire!
2 people found this helpful
on April 29, 2016
These are great!!

Great price for a great product!! .. They work perfectly every time without fail and come out with a wonderful polaroid quality.

with a border that you can write in, to memorise the special memories for each photo that is taken, they provide a lovely keepsake as well as a potential gift or decoration.

I have made collages and photo albums out of instax photos and they are so adorable to keep and browse through... and my grandmother enjoyed a couple of photos that I took especially for her of family while I was away from home and she has kept them since as precious keepsakes.

They have never faulted for me and I have always been very happy with the quality of the exposure once it was finished. Truly a great product for a much better price than polaroid.
3 people found this helpful
on December 18, 2015
To start, i am disappointed that it did not come in the packaging as shown in the picture... 2 were in a slightly smaller box, while the other looked to be taken from another package.
Also to add insult to injury, one of the packs did not develope the pictures correctly. You can clearly see the pictures slowly fade...

So it is my hope to get a replacement since half of the box was ruined and the film is expensive.
4 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 17, 2016
I was really dissapointed when I got these because so far- 3 out of the 5 packs of film haven't worked properly. Numerous problems have occured: one of the packs didn't have the front cover they are supposed to that pops out for the first start of a new pack, that same package didn't even have 10 prints inside of it because only 6 out of the 10 popped out of the camera and the ones that did had severe exposure problems and didn't develop or had some weird black splotches on it. The rest of the packages have have the same problem of not really developing like they've already been exposed to light somehow.
5 people found this helpful
on July 30, 2015
The first package of film that was used did not develop any pictures. The pictures just came out blank or slightly discolored. So far the 2nd package has been ok. Here's hoping the remaining packages of film will develop. Attached is a picture of how the first couple of pictures turned out. The photos that did develop are a bit grainy. I don't know at this point if that's the film or the camera.
review image
89 people found this helpful
|66 comments|Report abuse
on March 14, 2018
Expensive, small image size, but instant results. Unlike a digital camera where you can take large number of images and then select one or two to print, in this case every click of the button burns some money and produces a hardcopy. But you already knew that when buying the camera. The advantage is instant keepsake images to share with others or give as a gift. The color reproduction is good enough for most situations. The box set gives you a slight price break. Good system for a young adults or children with parents with deep pockets.