Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Fujifilm Instax Mini Film RiLakkuma

on November 17, 2017
Im sure these work but i am disappointed in the faact that they expire in a few months. It kind of puts pressure and can not just sit around until the right moment to use them. Other than that they seem ok. Will edit when i actually use them
on August 30, 2017
This film is so cute! I wish the design was truly full bleed, but the design is exactly as advertised. There are some slivers of white on the edges, but it's so cute that it doesn't really bother me. The film worked perfectly as well.
on May 7, 2016
Love! Arrived yesterday, May 6, 2016 with August 2017 expiration. Happy that has extended expiration date as the separate Dalmation print from another vendor I bought arrived expired. This one is definitely a keeper.
on June 4, 2016
Bought this for my daughters Polaroid mini. She loves the little bear on these. Good value for the money. Cheaper than you can get in stores. Works as expected. Will most likely purchase again.
on August 7, 2016
I ordered the Rilakkuma film from this listing but when I received the package it was Kiki & Lala. The film is still cute it and it worked great. I was able to receive a refund for receiving the wrong item.
on July 19, 2016
Love this film - with there were more designs. Didn't mind waiting as it took a bit longer and I was a bit unsure of ordering from out of the country. But I am happy I did
on August 3, 2015
This film is absolutely adorable. I would definitely purchase again, especially if you're a Rilakkuma lover! Its unique compared to the plain ones, and I think it would be fun to try. All mine came out super cute!
on January 16, 2017
Out of the package i managed tk just get one photo and the rest cam blank with weird dots i didnt open the camera since that is bad
on July 1, 2016
Bought this for my best friend's birthday. She is a big Rilakkuma fan and this is way better than what I expected. would buy another one,
on February 23, 2016
This are adorable. My daughter loves taking pictures on this film as it looks like a frame.