BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on February 22, 2016
I LOVE this film. It is very cute and was a big hit with my family and friends. The comic print is adorable and functions great in the camera. This is a great buy for the price and I assure you it will go over very well with you and anyone you share it with! Great quality and great price.
on July 26, 2015
I love that they came out with a modern Polaroid Camera and all these fun films for it. The film on the other hand is very pricey. You're pretty much paying close to a $1 for each picture. I try not to waste the film.
on December 7, 2015
Cute! My favorite out of all the designs yet.
on December 14, 2014
These are awesome comic themed Polaroid. They're much smaller than the Polaroids I grew up on, but fit Fuji Mini 8. My son loves these. Each is slightly different but look good together as set. Highly recommend if you love comic theme.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 16, 2017
Super cute! I won the camera. And so I have been buying the different films. They are so fun and so cute! Best thing ever!
on January 31, 2016
So much fun for my youngest! She is 8 and the camera was a piece of nostalgia for me and super fun with this film! Would buy again.
on April 15, 2014
delivered on time & this film is so cool! Definitely one of my favorite themes! I suggest you guys buy it one time & see for yourself! (:
on April 6, 2017
Love the comic films! It was under $10 by 2 cents so it wasn't a bad price either :)!
on December 11, 2015
I love using my mini film for my mini scrapbooks. The borders on the comic film is so adorable!
on August 28, 2015
Love this film! So stinkin cute and a really good deal! I use it with my Instax mini 8!