Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10,269 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11,066 reviews
on June 15, 2015
Absolutely awesome, took this to Africa, and was so nice to give something like a photo instead of them giving...buy it!! This woman in Samburu village had never really seen herself..beautiful...she's holding the photo I took with this camera!
review image
5150+ comments| 5,075 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2016
Tips for Taking Photos with Instax Mini!

1. take good care of the camera i.e it shouldn’t be jostled or dropped because THE LENS circle thing WILL FALL OFF. You can stick it back on but there’s always a little risk involved, the first time the lens fell off I nearly got a heart attack.
2. never, ever take a photo in sucky lighting (ex. Our house which is lighted purely by incandescent lamps) In fact limit indoor photos unless it’s an extremely special/candid moment that can’t be replaced. Don’t lie to yourself and think “it’ll turn out good anyway” Nuh uh
3. Always pay attention to the dial and turn it. I’ve had photos come out as yellowish blanks because someone forgot to turn the dial
4. do not play around with the dial and think you can judge what setting is best for the weather…the camera really is most accurate.
5. Try to wear light colored clothing. Not white because the flash will react badly. Not dark/black clothing because the background of the picture (ESPECIALLY if indoors) darkens naturally and you can “Fade” into the background.
6. Selfies are always best with natural light. If not, and you’re taking a selfie with a friend, remember that the person holding the camera (and therefore closest to it) is more likely to get a little bit whited out (not a lot, but a little) than the other person.
7. The lens can hold a surprising amount of space/number of people in one photo. This means that if for example, you’re taking a photo of a big group of people, you don’t have to back up as much as you think. If you do their faces will have less focus. Don’t be afraid to close up a little bit. (referring here to horizontal photos of course)
8. The camera can take very nice photos both vertically and horizontally. Vertically is better for portraits and closeups and is very flexible. Horizontal, however, can get you a beautiful “slice of life” feel, when you want to focus not only on the people but the background and scenery.
9. The paper/material the photo is printed on is thick, white, and has a little space under the photo itself for you to write something. ALWAYS write with a thin pen Sharpie. Normal pens, ballpens, ink pens whatever bleed and smudge and look plain nasty.

So maybe now you’re wondering….wow, this camera has a lot of limitations. Should I seriously get it?? And my answer….YES! Yes you should. The photos just feel so incredibly real. It’s like holding that moment in your hand. It’s so different from digital photos or even printing at Walgreens. You can look at a photo over and over again, and every time notice something good and different. It’s hard to explain, but these photos are so old timey and vivid, every one of these is like a breath of fresh air. And another thing…EVERYONE loves instant cameras….I met my cousins for the first time this winter, and I honestly feel like we really bonded over this. Every time you take a new photo, everybody hovering around like “how’d it turn out??” and you get to watch it develop (extremely interesting.) It only takes a minute for the photo to develop, but a few more for the colors to really pop.
So yes….Get it. Make sure to watch a couple YouTube tips/reviews/demo vids and be sparing with the pictures, they ARE pricey!!
review image review image review image
66 comments| 1,679 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2017
I have to be honest here, this camera is not for dark skinned individuals. I'm african american, more of a chocolate tone, and when I try to take pictures indoors with my friends you can barely see their faces (they're black too). I thought maybe it was because I was inside, but even when I take pictures outside (even on sunny days) and change the settings accordingly, the pictures turn out so freakin dark. I hate it. Definitely a waste of money. As cute as having little Polaroids are for memories, it's not worth not being able to see myself or my friends, in the photos. It's ridiculous. Do NOT recommend.
review image
0Comment| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2015
Love my camera ... Easy to use, perfect for capturing any moment worth remembering. Very cute color... Overall a great product
review image review image
33 comments| 934 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 3, 2016
I got this for our wedding photo guest book! It worked great and was super user friendly! Everyone loved using it!

Please let me know if this was helpful!
review image review image
33 comments| 192 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2016
Oh my gosh! I can not even say enough about this product! I am in love with it. I bought it for my wife's birthday, because she has been wanting a Polaroid camera for a long time now. I did a lot of research on it and found out that the majority of the consumers liked it, so i decided to get it for her. I am SO glad that I did buy this for her. We absolutely love it! On the way out from dinner, we popped in a film pack to take our first picture, and the picture turned out so amazing!!! We have used it so many other times in just a short period of time. The pictures are amazing! they give you that old rustic feel to them, but they just printed. It's really amazing to me to see how the pictures develop! Words can not describe the awesomeness of this camera! I love it and want to take pictures with it all the time, even though I originally bought it for my wife!
on February 19, 2016
The lens cover somehow popped off after a month of having. I did not drop it or anything. It just randomly came off and I couldn't put it back in.
The camera still took photos regardless until a year later, all the photos just kept turning out white.
Wasted a pack of film to realize that the camera was just completely nonfunctional.
on March 2, 2017
Love this camera. I use it as a party camera. It makes great photos to use as memory cards from special events. The right size photo to put in your wallet and the instant development makes it perfect. Most photos these days are just in my phone and never get developed...lose the phone, lose all your photos, too. I love having it develop right then and there!
on October 4, 2014
Love this camera it's so much fun, I used it at my baby shower as guests walked in, they had their picture taken and put in a little scrap book where they wrote to my daughter. It's not going to take the most amazing pictures but it's super cool and easy to use, for things like that or just for fun. Kids especially love to play with it (It's pretty durable so don't be nervous about having a kid hold it), the film is a bit expensive but I think it's worth it :) everyone loves when I bring it to a party, I can easily take their picture and give it right to them. This camera honestly is more for fun than anything else really and it gets 5 stars from me for doing just that
on December 1, 2016
Love these camera's! I have bought several as gifts for my kids and nieces and nephews. They are very easy to use and the pics are really cute. They have a vintage look that I love, reminds me of polaroids from when I was growing up. The only down side is that the film is expensive. Only 10 pictures per pack and unless you find it on sale can get really expensive, especially if your kids takes pics of every random person and thing. I have found the 2 packs on Amazon at a reasonable price, much cheaper than buying it at the store but I still need to remind the kids to ration their film. The camera works great, kid friendly and so far durable. It makes a great gift and the kids love them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.