Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on June 19, 2017
Same stuff as the more expensive ones, just as good quality! Don't waste your money. I take a lot of pictures with my polaroid, and I would take more if it wasn't for the expensive film. However, these are a relatively good price.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on February 8, 2018
Don’t waste your money !!!!!!
review image
3 people found this helpful
on January 30, 2013
I have purchased 4 of these so far (and counting) and am very satisfied with the quality and clarity of the pictures. They are also extremely fun to pass out to friends. I use this with my Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 and have no real complaints. The pictures are a bit small, but are the perfect wallet size and works for parties.

For anyone that remembers the old Polaroid pictures, these are a bit different. They start out white when you take the picture and slowly begin to fade in after about 15-30 seconds. No waving of the picture is required like with the old Polaroids. However, everyone still enjoys watching the picture come in.

Another advantage is I end up getting better pictures than I do with my digital camera since I remind people that these pictures are permanent and cost money (little more than 50 cents a picture at the time of this post), which somehow makes people want to have it be a really good... or goofy picture of them!
on January 12, 2015
My daughter used this and it started out working great. There are 10 exposures. However when it got towards the end of the exposures (about the 7th one) they just came out black and did not have any picture on it. We changed the package to a new one and it began working again but once more towards the end of the exposures, they were black. So ther were 6 exposure basically waisted. I think we will be looking for other film.
on February 25, 2016
Wrong item received :( very frustrated.
review image
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 18, 2017
Just received, I'm so in love it's just as pictured, easy to use & the first photo came out great! I'm so excited to use this for my wedding!
review imagereview imagereview image
on April 19, 2016
I give it 3 stars because some of my pictures never developed which was disappointing :( I had read this happened to others too in the comments but I figured what were the chances it'd happen to me? Well very likely apparently. Perhaps it's the cameras fault? Other than that, I'm content with the product
on March 1, 2017
I always get a better ..AMAZING deal on Amazon for my Fuji film instax mini film I practically got a pack of 20 for free I only paid $20 for 40 pictures that's great deal ..love it pictures come out great. Thanks
on January 9, 2017
The previous review was totally in error. I immediately notified Amazoni but it must have gone to the wrong place. The service and product were great and my granddaughter was very happy. Sorry for the mistake
on November 23, 2017
Purchasing another one pretty soon but i thought it would be nice to review my previous purchase. also need to mention that at first we assumed like most old fashioned polaroid films, you shake it, however found out that messes the process up a bit. DO NOT SHAKE haha.