Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 15, 2014
The Fujifilm Instax Mini Twin Pack Instant Film contains a total of TWENTY (20) films/exposures for your Instax Mini cameras (90, 8, 50S, 25, 7S). You'll get two cartridges of ten film/exposures in this twin pack.

This film is NOT for the Fujifilm Instax 210, you'll need the WIDE version of this film.

The pricing of these film is slightly higher than traditional shoot-develop-print film, but the "instant" film is increasingly coming back to popularity. Feeling nostalgic over polaroids? These are pretty much the same. Plus would you rather wait seconds for film to develop or drive to a photo studio to have it developed for an hour?

Also, don't forget that there are different number packs of film; a 20-pack, a 50-pack, and a 100-pack. Make sure you know how much your are paying for each single film by using this equation: price of the pack divided by total number of films in the pack (example: 13.40 divided by 20).

The films above are plain white films and the cheapest. If you're interested on having designs pre-printed on the film there are a few designs like Rainbow,Rilakkuma,Stained Glass,Dalmatian,Shiny Star,Comics, Mickey and Friends, and Pooh.

This system is great for parties, outings, and random occasions for all ages!

Before everything, please READ THE INSTRUCTIONS if you haven't yet!

Installation is pretty simple and easy. When the counter is zero, just open, remove old cartridge, align with yellow lines, replace cartridge, then shoot!
11 helpful votes
12 helpful votes
on May 19, 2016
We have always had a Polaroid camera on had and were so dissapointed when we were unable to purchase film for it (did notice film can be purchased on Amazon - but very expensive now). Were excited to be able to purchase this new camera with affordable film. It works perfectly. It was a good price and good quality. I'll buy it again when I use up. Seller shipped promptly and everything was great.
2 helpful votes
on January 30, 2013
I have purchased 4 of these so far (and counting) and am very satisfied with the quality and clarity of the pictures. They are also extremely fun to pass out to friends. I use this with my Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 and have no real complaints. The pictures are a bit small, but are the perfect wallet size and works for parties.

For anyone that remembers the old Polaroid pictures, these are a bit different. They start out white when you take the picture and slowly begin to fade in after about 15-30 seconds. No waving of the picture is required like with the old Polaroids. However, everyone still enjoys watching the picture come in.

Another advantage is I end up getting better pictures than I do with my digital camera since I remind people that these pictures are permanent and cost money (little more than 50 cents a picture at the time of this post), which somehow makes people want to have it be a really good... or goofy picture of them!
on January 11, 2013
TL;DR - you can take 20 pictures.

Two packs of film, each pack containing 10 instant film pictures (the item's picture doesn't lie). They are business card-sized; I bought it for my Fujifilm Instax MINI 7s.

From my use, it is easy to refresh the camera with this pack of film; the instant film pictures are in a black case, but there's arrows and such on it (like, "this side up", etc.). The first shot is the cover of the case the pictures are held in (to prevent exposure).

When I purchased this, it was about 14$; however, even if it's not 1$ per shot for me, I don't go around snapping with the camera like I'll never see the outside world again (that's why there's digital cameras). This film can get expensive, I personally use it for moments that count (then I take second or third shots with a different/digital camera).
on December 1, 2014
This film is very sharp and has amazing quality. Although it is small, under a magnifying glass it captures amazing detail. I like this film, but it's not perfect.
Problems:
1. Pictures are very thin in the middle, causing them to bend even from gentle use.
2. Film develops dark, so you need a lot of light to get a properly exposed picture. If the flash doesn't reach something like a tree or a wall, the tree or wall will be black, unless the sun is directly shining on it.
3. Film is too expensive. Each photo costs 1$, 75% is the most I would want to pay for it, but I pay 1$ because it's the only film. I know I would buy the film way more often if a ten pack cost 7.50 rather than 9.99
on January 12, 2015
My daughter used this and it started out working great. There are 10 exposures. However when it got towards the end of the exposures (about the 7th one) they just came out black and did not have any picture on it. We changed the package to a new one and it began working again but once more towards the end of the exposures, they were black. So ther were 6 exposure basically waisted. I think we will be looking for other film.
2 helpful votes
on December 1, 2015
At 16$ this is great for the price, I'd like to review the film itself but am personally having some issues so I can't say for sure (I haven't seemed to get the photography right or the used camera I bought isn't working correctly) But I can say that it came very fast, the film was new in box and packaged, and the expiration date was in 2017- so with all of that in mind I think its very good. If I can make sure my camera is working I would definitely buy again. (ps: I have an instax mini 8 and it is compatible)
on January 16, 2017
Fun for what it is, an expensive version of the old Polaroid camera film. Daughter has fun with it but blows through the package quickly.

The prints that come out are small, 2 1/8" x 3 3/8" overall with a 1 3/4" x 2 1/2" image. best photo are when there is plenty of available light.
on July 15, 2014
Pictures are the same quality as the old polaroid instant cameras from the 70's; it's clear there hasn't been (nor will there ever be) any improvement in this technology. This was the most cost effective way to purchase film for my daughter's camera and it's still quite expensive: around $2/picture. If you already have the camera, this is probably your best choice. If you don't, I wouldn't bother. While it is a novelty for kids to get a picture instantly, it just isn't worth the expense.
on December 29, 2015
I forgot how expensive camera film can be - only 10 photos to a pack. In the future, it would be more economical to go with a mega pack. The twin pack = 20 photos. The film works great with the Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera. Apparently, there are a variety of Fujifilm instant films with different "filters" that work with the camera.