Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,863 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,952 reviews
on November 2, 2016
I love that this comes in gradient colors and they are so fun and cute! I loved them! If my review and picture helped, let me know by liking it!
review image
0Comment| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2016
just what we needed for our teenage daughter to experience the pleasure of real photos nearly instantly - fun with her friends - cute décor in her room
on May 9, 2017
it is pretty, it works well, and it arrived when they said. 9/10 turned out well. I have previously bought this and they had a weird streak of no ink in them or they were just not good, but this time it worked and turned out well.
on November 11, 2015
There were exactly what I wanted: 40 shots in a nice, undamaged package. It seems the price goes up and down constantly, though, so if you want to save a few bucks, you should definitely do a price comparison between some of the other offers. When I purchased this, it was $28.72.

Here's a simple breakdown between several different offers:
Cost / # of sheets / price per shot
$28.61 / 40 = 0.7 / shot
$34.98 / 50 = 0.69 / shot
$39.80 / 60 = 0. 66 / shot
$70.00 / 100 = 0.7 / shot
on March 4, 2017
The film is cheap on Amazon and has a great collection. I wish I could buy this in a 100 pack like the color film!
on September 21, 2016
I bought this for my daughter for her birthday and she absolutely loved it! She loves being able to take picture that are instantly developed no matter where she is! I also got the Photo Album for it so she put the pictures she takes in it and keep them for a memory. She took some pictures with it at a ball game I couldn't make it to and gave them to me! Great product and the picture quality is fantastic!
on October 2, 2016
Bought this to replenish my stocks of Instax mini film - I usually buy on an alternative website but Amazon had a competitive listing price at the time of purchase. As another reviewer stated, you should shop around for the best price. I had no issues with the film at all. The film arrived with a good expiry date and exactly as described.
on April 10, 2017
Awesome product. My daughter thinks this is so -- understanding the value of no-digital footprint and retro look of the old-skool Polaroid. Now she gets the line by Outlast - shake it like a Polaroid picture. Even though you don't need to. Only problem was it was raining the st it arrived and the package was soaked and boxes were ruined. Inner film package was undamaged. But I couldn't wrap the small boxes as I had planned. Minor glitch.
on June 22, 2016
Not pleased that the last 3 pictures jammed up and refused to work properly in the first package. My daughter lost picture opportunities while in Washington,DC when it jammed up. Once she removed the package and loaded a new one it worked fine. So 3 pictures and memories lost due to defective film.
on May 6, 2017
What else can I say? Complete waste of money. None of them developed well, even when playing with different setting both indoor and outdoor. They would come out completely blank. When I switched the film to regular one I always use, photos came out perfectly fine. This film was either damaged or is just useless junk.