Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 Instant Film Camera (Black)" and save 33% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 Instant Film Camera (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Automatic extending 95mm f14 lens with two focus zones (0.9 to 3m and 3m to infinity)
- Optical viewfinder.Tri-pod socket. Four size AA 1.5 V alkaline batteries (Best with Polaroid AA Batteries). Dimensions- (not including protrusions) 6.6 x 3.7 x 4.7 inches
- Picture Size 62 mm × 99 mm , Close-up lens for shots up to 40 cm from the subject
- Light and Dark control to help add high and low-key effects in the picture. Fill-in flash by flash-on button
- Works with FUJIFILM instax Wide Film only - ISO800
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 Instant Film Camera
Record memories at parties and other fun gatherings with the Fujifilm INSTAX Wide 300 Instant Camera.
The close-up lens even makes talking selfies easy.
It features an automatic flash for low light shooting and a focal zoom dial.
This wide instant camera is easy and fun for everyone to use and it makes an ideal gift.
Compare with similar items
Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera - Smokey White
Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Film Camera
Fujifilm INSTAX Wide 300 Camera and 2 x Instax Wide Film Twin Pack - 40 Sheets
Fujifilm INSTAX Wide 300 Instant Camera - Import (No US Warranty)
Polaroid Originals 9003 OneStep 2 Instant Film Camera, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||PHOTOTECH||CONTINENTAL SUPPLY||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.9 x 8.3 x 5.9 in||5 x 3 x 5.5 in||2.25 x 3.61 x 4.5 in||8 x 6 x 10 in||6.1 x 8.3 x 5.8 in||4.72 x 6.7 x 4.72 in|
|Item Weight||2.1 lbs||1.1 lbs||0.65 lb||3 lbs||1.35 lbs||0.9 lb|
Wide format photography is fun when people get together. The Instax Wide 300 has a brand new contemporize design and many improved features such as tripod socket, real image finder and lens ring dial with focus zone setting. Uses Instax Wide film for vivid, high-quality instant prints to take photos twice as wide as Instax Mini Film.
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The photo exit slot leaks light in when there's strong light it that direction and makes an exposure of round circles on the photo. To avoid this I have to cover the exit slot with my other hand when shooting photos.
I have only tried this on a nice sunny day but it does have a flash. I will post back after the Sept. wedding.
Camera was a hit at the wedding. My wife made several empty scrapbook pages with room for the picture and a comment. We also had a family member walk around during the reception and take pictures. The scrap book came out great. My daughter had so much fun with the camera she took it on the honeymoon to be able to put more pictures in the scrapbook. Also they took 50-60 pictures at wedding and never changed the batteries.
I used the camera at a fair to take pictures. I took 150 photos in about 8 hours, and never changed the batteries. Used basic Amazon batteries. We did power down the camera between pictures.
Flash worked good at night, but it does wash out the colors.
Pictures have a nostalgic tint, which is part of the experience. Everyone under 30 was so impressed to see a picture print, then an image magically appear! Everyone over 30 was so happy to see that these cameras are making a come back.
(Do not expect to get crystal sharp images like from your phone.)
Overall, incredibly happy with the purchase.
This camera is sharper than the older polaroid cameras (except spektra and land cameras). Very sharp - love it
Nice selfie close up attachment, sharp, with mirror so you can see what's in the frame
Love the design - looks like a real older camera, but is light and smart looking (not like a pink cartoon kid camera like the others).
BEST PRO: The colors and development time, as well as the properties of the film is very similar to OLD polaroid film and other peel apart Fuji polaroid film (the kind they just stopped making that worked with land cameras shame on you fuji!). It develops IN sunlight, in 90 seconds and is very sharp, with lovely 1980's yellow midtones, just beautiful tonal range and colors with excelletn sharpness. Very contrasty and colorful. Impossible Project film by contrast takes 30 minutes to develop and requires being upside down and being held out of light. It is also not as contrasty as this and I have tried all kinds (b and w is good though).
I have one more pro: The film is way cheaper than Impossible Project film, thinner like the old polaroid film, but has the same glossy finish.
Nice large image area! Love the image area, so much better than the mini instax.
Love the old leather case designs.
Why is there no black and white version of the film!?? Fuji please get on this ASAP
The format - for fine art use, the connotations of the square polaroid frame are imbedded into western and non western popular culture in ways that are hard to undo now - think Andy Warhol's polaroids now worth in the 5 and 6 figures, classic family snaps, the frame proportion is reused again and again to connote (snapshot) . I WISH they made the same format as the square 660 or the spektra format. Even if the bottom part was proportioned slightly longer, higher, that would work. I guess the rectangle is very rectangle, almost cinematic.....
Camera is a tiny bit large - but ok by me.