Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Color: White|Style: Old Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 744 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 781 reviews
on July 12, 2015
I received my Instax for Christmas of 2014 and it's been seven months and I've restocked film 3 times since. There is definitely a learning curve when taking photos with this camera and if I'm being honest, you will probably fail a few times. I've taken roughly 60 photos with this film and four of the photos developed black, three have developed out of focus, and one photo had a tiny sun spot, this is all due to human error except for the sun spot. Some tips when dealing with the camera is to make sure you're in a lit environment, and if the area is shaded, the photos may not turn out well. Overall great flim, even if you fail, the photos will still turn out looking great. I recently went on a road trip on the west coast and the majority of the photos came out perfect
review image review image review image
I bought this instant film refill pack for my Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 Instant Film Camera (Black).

— FILM —
The film is a wide format that's great for group shots, couples, and landscape. The quality of the output is a bit "aged". Contrast is high, sometimes things look overblown or faded. None of these are bad qualities. In fact, it really does a great job of replicating the Polaroid look of the past. Don't buy this expecting crystal clear photos with bright colors. This film is for those that want the retro look.

This is a twenty pack that comes out to about 80¢ per shot. I consider that cheap when it comes to capturing a priceless moment. Recommended.
on November 2, 2011
Everybody used to laugh when I would take out my honking Instax 200, but now they all want a picture to keep for themselves. I've been using this film for a couple years now. It develops quickly and has pretty good color tones. Sometimes faces can get washed out from the flash, but that is really a camera issue not the film.

FYI: This film will NOT fit in ANY polaroid camera. There has apparently been some confusion over this. It is specifically for the Fuji Instax 200 or 210 cameras. Fuji also makes pack film for OLD polaroid cameras - the kind you have to peel apart, maybe that is where the confusion began. Those films are the fp100 and fp3000.

If you want integral film for a modern Polaroid camera - the kind that pops out of the camera and develops on its own - you have to either purchase outdated old stock Polaroid film or experimental PX film through the Impossible Project:
[...]
55 comments| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2015
These are such a great alternative to the original polaroid films--as those can cost quite a bit for one pack! The colors were superb and I was very satisfied with the overall quality. I have one particular picture that's been hanging on my wall for about 2-3 years now and it hasn't faded one bit! Very impressive. It isn't as hard as the original polaroid films from my grandmother's time, but I must admit for a modern remake, these are pretty good quality.
on October 7, 2016
Love this film! Bought this for my Fuji Film Instax Wide 300 instant camera. These are probably the biggest film you can buy that is close to the old Polarid cameras. Took my camera camping and the colors came out beautiful! These are a bit expensive but definitely worth it! I've already re ordered these twice!
review image review image review image review image review image
on April 11, 2017
I have both the Instax Mini and Wide cameras, because some times you just need big(ger)! The mini's are nice but the wide is not only better for group pictures but looks more "retro" to people seeing them for the first time.
on February 4, 2017
I recently purchase a wide fujifilm from Urban Outfitters and needed film. I found that this was a great price and was a little surprised at how large the camera/film were! I guess I am so used to my Fijifilm Mini instax. The film was a great deal, it develops quickly, the image is clear, and I will be purchasing this again! For those with the mini- the film for the wide is about 2x the size of the mini film! (See photo!)
review image
on March 30, 2017
This pairs perfectly with the Fujifilm Instax Wide 300 Instant film Camera (Black). I also highly recommend pairing this film with a waffle maker because waffles are great for brunch and a late night snack. Taking picture of friends at brunch with a waffle from your waffle maker, while using this film to take a picture with your camera is perfect.
on March 10, 2017
I'm glad I can buy the film for my instant cameras for cheaper than at the stores and free shipping so it's great deal for me !! The pictures come out so good . Will be purchasing more soon!
on July 21, 2015
Did its job! Small picture put loved the look!!
review image