Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 612 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 644 reviews
on May 29, 2015
These are such a great alternative to the original polaroid films--as those can cost quite a bit for one pack! The colors were superb and I was very satisfied with the overall quality. I have one particular picture that's been hanging on my wall for about 2-3 years now and it hasn't faded one bit! Very impressive. It isn't as hard as the original polaroid films from my grandmother's time, but I must admit for a modern remake, these are pretty good quality.
on November 22, 2014
I love it!!! It's so cool!
Old style!
review image
on September 17, 2015
I owned a Fujifilm Neo Instax 90 first (mini film), and ended up getting a wide film camera as well. First I owned an Instax 210 then I sold it and got an Instax 300. The Instax 210 was bulkier, heavier, and featured little modes compared to the Instax 300. Both require wide film.

This film works ONLY for Fujifilm Instax 210 & 300. For Polaroids and other cameras, there are OTHER specialized film for that.

I love my wide-films more than my mini's because I normally take pictures of groups or landscape, and the wide film offers a better view of that. For the price that Amazon offers, it is SO worth it! $16 for a pack of 20. The minis are a little under $16 for 20, and you're basically paying for a bigger and clearer picture. The pictures take a couple minutes to develop and they are pretty clear. All my friends laugh at me or are in shock when I bust out my giant Instax 300, but in the end they always think the whole "instant-picture" is pretty cool - and it is! I'd totally recommend getting the wide films with a 300! :)
I have both the Instax Mini and Wide cameras, because some times you just need big(ger)! The mini's are nice but the wide is not only better for group pictures but looks more "retro" to people seeing them for the first time.
on April 25, 2016
The film easily does its intended job. Love my Instax Wide, will be trotting her to downtown Dallas this Saturday. The shot and moments are much more valuable when you only have one. Too bad I've likely thrown away 10 shots due to a bad attempt from user error (not using lens finder or too close) heck, some of the bad photos I've even kept!

I pin them on a yarn "clothesline" that I have on a wall in my room along with a title and date across the bottom area of the photo! Here's to wasting less photos and getting the shot!
on July 21, 2015
Did its job! Small picture put loved the look!!
review image
on April 23, 2016
Love love love!! So much better than the impossible project. Colors are accurate and you can get a sharp image when you focus your camera properly. Too bad this only works with the Fuji wide Instagram cameras though. (I like the old instead wide camera better than the old. The new one has an updated and centered viewfinder so that what you see is more close to what you get, but I feel like the old camera was better at doing automatic exposures for sure!)
on April 18, 2017
Beautifull pictures all over my house. Recommended.
on October 8, 2014
I have used this instant film for years. It works great for outdoor shooting. The color temperature is a little cool, so those expecting the golden tones reminiscent of old Polaroid film will be disappointed. But for landscapes it works well, and it works well for interior shots as long as they are well lit. The Instax does not allow you to control the flash, so images inside will not be properly exposed if the flash has to compete directly with a light source.
on October 18, 2015
My friends love the effects of a polaroid. There's something about tangible film that makes a moment seem more nostalgic. I've used it at my friend's graduation, when I moved out of my old house to take of all my housemates. Whenever there's a moment, it captures it.